Ty ggg, 2h wasted for nothing.

Went to HC race. Played for 2h, and i was on the top 10 on ladder on my ranger when i use a portal scroll to town and i dc. I come back and im in default league, what the fk? Thank you soooo verryyy mucchhhhhh.
They have no way to tell if you dc'ed because of a hardware issue or if you just unplugged your cable to avoid dying.
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are.
Last edited by AlteraxPoe on Jul 7, 2012, 7:02:45 PM
Thank you very much for participating in Beta and reporting these issues for GGG to look at and fix wherever possible.

Please also post in the Bug/error forum with your findings.

Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
AlteraxPoe wrote:
Prob the guy they had posted outside your window with binoculars had to go to the bathroom when you dc'ed and couldn't tell if you did it on purpose to avoid dying or not.

How the heck is using a portal scroll to sell items avoiding death? I wouldnt of been in the fkn top 10 if i didnt know what to do. There wasnt even a small chance that i would of died normally. Im so fkn pissed off atm... can i still get a refund?

"
xchokeholdx wrote:
Thank you very much for participating in Beta and reporting these issues for GGG to look at and fix wherever possible.

whats ur problem
Last edited by Grizze on Jul 7, 2012, 7:01:53 PM
"
Grizze wrote:
"
AlteraxPoe wrote:
Prob the guy they had posted outside your window with binoculars had to go to the bathroom when you dc'ed and couldn't tell if you did it on purpose to avoid dying or not.

How the heck is using a portal scroll to sell items avoiding death? I wouldnt of been in the fkn top 10 if i didnt know what to do. There wasnt even a small chance that i would of died normally. Im so fkn pissed off atm... can i still get a refund?

"
xchokeholdx wrote:

whats ur problem

Go back to D3.
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
"
Grizze wrote:
"
AlteraxPoe wrote:

"
xchokeholdx wrote:

whats ur problem

You want a 10 dollar refund for a hc death in beta? Wow amazing. Rethink your entire purpose to play games please.
"
Dhrakken wrote:
"
Grizze wrote:
"
AlteraxPoe wrote:

"
xchokeholdx wrote:

whats ur problem

Go back to D3.

Why the heck would i even buy D3? I dont touch anything that concerns blizzard with a 10 feet pole. How about you go play ur WoW/D3?
This is beta Grizze, you should accept that there are imperfections, this is the time for them to get ironed out.

NO GAME WILL BE SAFE ON THE INTERNET as far as disconnections.

Too many things out of the hands of ONE place can go wrong, this will NEVER be perfect.

Once you can handle ^ as a concept you are ahead of most people. 8)

It sucks, but it's the nature of the beast (Internet).

Be glad it even exists at all. 8)

I harking back to a time with computer games without graphics, let alone interaction with other people.

PERSPECTIVE...

This is beta. You are a tester first, and a gamer second.
"
You want a 10 dollar refund for a hc death in beta? Wow amazing. Rethink your entire purpose to play games please.

This you imbecile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info