Windowed Mode (Showing bottom but not top)

Is there anyway that I can keep the bottom part of windowed mode where it shows my applications running and the time, etc. While removing the top part of the window? I ask because I've accidentally exited out of the game and constantly keep clicking on the top while playing my ranger. I'm sure there is some way to get around this, right?
If windowed or windowed fullscreen options do not meet your needs, check the Borderless Fullscreen Windowed Autohotkey Script. thread.

With a little bit of fiddling you may be able to create a borderless window that fills the whole desktop, except for the taskbar. I used to do this for the Lord of the Rings Online MMO.
Thanks for the link, I'll give it a try tomorrow and see if I can get it to work. Thank you again :)
Lemme know I might give it a go. Hopefully the game doesn't restrict the resolution to the preset ones, which is what you need in the scripts: set window to (0,0, width, height - 60) or so, basically a typical borderless window script (many you can find on Google), and change the window coordinates to reduce the height somewhat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info