Saturday Night

Well going out to dinner and the movies with the wife.
But afterwards there is nothing better than to play a
little path of exile.What is funny is my wife plays too.

So we are always looking to add friends to play with,but not every night and not every time since everyone has there own life to deal with.
We are older and since enjoy fair play with like minded
mature folks.We also have our own ventrilo server.

Explain why you will be a good addition to the community
and maybe you will be playing tonight.
There are 2 keys up for grabs.

Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
Im friendly, peaceful player who will be grateful for 1 key.
i need key too) plz. I give him to my friend.
Last edited by Asgearos on Jul 7, 2012, 3:52:16 PM
Like yourself I'm married too and can't be on every night. But I really do enjoy the time I get to play games like this. I'm a nice, friendly helpful player that is a good team player! I think I'd be a great addition to the game.
key please
I enjoy playing games , especially with friends or just other people . I'm 17 years old and i have a funny accent from some people's perspective :) . If you'd like another guy who'd gladly accept any suggestions from older people , feel free to whisper me ; ).
Kind regards , Chris.
first
thank you for sharing keys

i dont deserve a key more than others here and i dont think i match your expections
my english is rusty and i got much free time this month

have a nice dinner
If you still got a key out there, I'd be glad to grab it.
Giving it a couple more hours to be fair.
If your feeling lucky be on at about 10pm (CST).
Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
well im 26 an pressed for time myself ave 2 kidss work 2 jobs I actually ot some time tis week to do w/e would kindly appreciate an invite im also an avid poster an tried countless metods to obtain a key no luck i ave skype vent ect im reacin out will u pull mme up ....tx

TwistedDazed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info