Present for my bf

Well, long story short: my boyfriend is obsessed with d3 at the moment, which I kinda dislike (have to play with him anyway >.<). Recently he got a beta key for this game and, well, I dont have it. I thought I'd surprise him for his upcoming birthday with another key so we could play together ;)
Money is not the problem, but we are sharing the credit card, so I wanted to reserve this option as a last one (he would learn about all the transactions)

Bottom line: I know there are a lot of key-beggers here, and if you are willing to spare a key, you probably should help others(I have the option of purchasing the game, but with ruining the surprise). Noone has to know about it, so PM me if you want to give a key anyway ^_^
That's a nice surprise for your gamer-boy ;) , i don't have a key , but i assure you if i'll get one soon from any contest / stream , i'll make sure to whisper you since you need it more obviously :) .
Good luck, hope both of you will have fun when you\ll be able to play!
Dont hope for anything here, community is greedy as f*ck
Edit:

Nevermind, just checked my bank statement and it will show up if you buy it via credit card.

One option you may have open to you is opening your own paypal account and using that to pay for the game. As far as your boyfriend is concerned you put in funds to buy a gift for one of your friends.
Last edited by Repeats on Jul 8, 2012, 12:37:03 PM
"
Bartz wrote:
Dont hope for anything here, community is greedy as f*ck

Bartz
Last Visited: July 8, 2012 9:58 AM

Took this guy all of two minutes to draw that conclusion, including time spent to post it.

Troll. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
You want to make him a present and keep a secret from him... while your posting everything about it in the forum... smart one(nice try).
Last edited by Prostyler on Jul 8, 2012, 1:40:48 PM
I have like 4 acc and still no key
"
alldarknesss wrote:
I have like 4 acc and still no key

Multiple forum accounts is not only CHEATING, it can get you BANNED. =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jul 31, 2012, 5:41:14 AM
Doesn't really make sense. Sure he might notice if you bought the key before his birthday, but why would you need to do that? Just buy it on his birthday.
Last edited by whamster on Jul 31, 2012, 6:05:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info