Renaming a character

Renaming a character is a purchase that might have been already available now, along with the extra stash tabs, hence I'm wondering if it's going to be available at all?
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2016, 6:10:31 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
That would be nice. I always use nicknames that turn to be ridiculus after thinking about them lol
---------- Dungeon Crawlers Anonymous ----------

We are looking for new members to not only join in the gaming fun, but also to fill several positions in the guild!

Take a look now at: http://dcaguild.com
Yeah in my case I added the suffix "II" to name my 2nd ranger. In Diablo you would often see people use the suffic "HC" for a new Hardcore character. But then I felt like renaming her because it's not really the same character. Silly emotional thing.

There are complications with people trying to circumvent ignore lists and such, but that's a no brainer for GGG makin some extra $$$.
Seconded- That's a feature lots of people would put down money for... me included :]
The About page lists it as something that will be available. I don't see why it won't be.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAdp heartily seconds this request.

The character portrait reminded me of Borderlands' Brick and of the TF2's soldier. I was expecting a lot of screaming. I couldn't have been more wrong.
Was going to post this idea as well...bump!
Yes, a rename purchase would be a great idea.
Maybe even better: the ability to swap two character names.
(in both cases it's ok to buy it with microtransactions)
Yes please, would like to have the option.
I personally think offering character renames is a fantastic idea, for example you might make a character just for a race and name it something like 'Onehourparty' or 'Partyrace' and decide you want to keep it. Unfortunately, Path of Exile does not offer the luxury of renaming your character and I really hope that they do in the future.

You guys are doing a great job on the game and for all you people that think the game is dying, it might drop in players ever now and then due to people that rage quit for who knows what reasons but the game is also growing in numbers, putting it on Steam was a great idea to increase the player base.

Kind Regards,
Jezzda
Last edited by Jezzda on Jan 21, 2014, 1:20:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info