Pros and Cons of the classes?

I am currently downloading the game, and I was wondering if an experienced player can break down some Pros/Cons of the classes offered, to help me make a decision. The totem fighting Templar in the build of the week looked interesting, but I would like to know a bit more about other classes, thanks in advance.
Proud Closed Beta Player Since - July 6, 2012
All classes share the same benefits and drawbacks.

Where they start on the passive tree.
Unfortunately, your question is almost impossible to answer. This is due to that fact that 'classes' don't work in Path of Exile like in other games. Because it's so open ended, you should really be asking about builds, as that refers to a specific playstyle
There's also a difference in skill gem quest rewards which is kind of a big deal for a new player.

I think there's been some work on the wiki recently (I'm not sure by who, but they've been doing a great job) on recording what quests you can get certain skill gems as a reward for. It might not mean a whole lot to you though, since it's difficult to get a feel for exactly how effective a skill will be for what you'd like to do. Good luck!
Urist McDwarfy has been happy lately. He admired an exceptional ARPG recently. He took joy in slaughter lately. He has been attacked by the dead recently.
Check out the Path of Exile wiki: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info