Donations and friends...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I figure this is the closest to what I can go with:

I'm currently a Bronze Subscriber and gave my two friends invites to this game, because they were curious as to the game. When I saw a stream of the game, I fell in love. I dropped 50 to get into it and held the two beta invites for a pair of friends that wanted to try it out. We've played maybe 10-15 hours of different classes and every time, we realized how into it we were, and how much we love it.

The problem is that my two friends don't have the money to donate all that they want, and they only got into it hardcore is from my donation so far. Currently, I'm debating on moving up to a Silver subscription to show further support towards this wonderful game, but my friends want to give what they can as well. They want to give me money and combine it with mine to get my account to a Gold Subscription, and if we went this route, we wondered if we could put all three of our names as one line towards the credits. Now a friend of mine asked "why not get 2 Bronze accounts and you get your silver?" but the thing for me is I'd love to put my name down as a supporter of the game, and since my two friends are the ones that enjoy it as well and want to donate, I'd love to credit them as well as part of it.

If anyone knows if it is possible or if a developer could comment whether or not this is possible, I'd appreciate making it happen. I sent an Email a while back but haven't heard anything, and someone in-game suggested to try posting, so here's my attempt at it. Thank you for your time, and thanks GGG for all the time, effort, and fun you truly put into developing Path of Exile!
You'd have better luck actually emailing them then posting on the forum.
TehHammer is not a crime!
"
TheRabbit303 wrote:
You'd have better luck actually emailing them then posting on the forum.

I did send them an Email... I sent it early Monday, and I haven't heard back by this weekend. I figure a work week's time should have been enough... Maybe not, but I figure the post wouldn't hurt anything, and was worth trying as well. ^.^;;
After a week of no reply, I'd PM our Community Manager Samantha or Chris with a query like this. Thing is, I know Samantha went on holidays recently and am not sure when she'll be back. We all miss her dearly and I, for one, am determined to find a way to prevent her from leaving us...ever...again.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
My experience with Support (and this community, game, and staff...) has been quite wonderful. I would imagine they could accommodate, but I cannot speak for them. Glad to have people supporting the game though! :)
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
After a week of no reply, I'd PM our Community Manager Samantha or Chris with a query like this. Thing is, I know Samantha went on holidays recently and am not sure when she'll be back. We all miss her dearly and I, for one, am determined to find a way to prevent her from leaving us...ever...again.

Chris or Samanth hmm? What would their username be on the forums? Or is that their username? >.>

I'll be sure to send a PM right away to be safe. With the Open Beta potentially coming up quickly, I still want to contribute for my friends ^.^
I would give Chris a PM (Find one of his posts and use that to PM him). I'm pretty sure that they will do whatever they can to try and sort everything out for you guys!
Last edited by Korgath on Jul 6, 2012, 8:26:27 PM
"
"why not get 2 Bronze accounts and you get your silver?" but the thing for me is I'd love to put my name down as a supporter of the game, and since my two friends are the ones that enjoy it as well and want to donate, I'd love to credit them as well as part of it.

It's a really cool thing you're doing for your buds. However, from time to time it is okay to look out for yourself. Whatever happens and however it works out, remember that you were the one that made it possible for them to play in the first place.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
"
"

Chris or Samanth hmm? What would their username be on the forums? Or is that their username? >.>

I'll be sure to send a PM right away to be safe. With the Open Beta potentially coming up quickly, I still want to contribute for my friends ^.^

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chris

Just PM him from here. He's a righteous dude! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info