My Suggestions

edit: this thread is very old, is my personal archive of suggestions, just go to the last page.

Hello reader,
this game is awesome, i like doing maps and create chars to explore the Tree and the skill gems. i've used pvp just few times though, never been too attracted to it; but since we're in a beta i hope that new features will be added with time.
Id like to see more pvp modes, players could make many different decisions about strategy, the skill gems and tree are totally dinamic and ready imho for something like this:

CAPTURE THE FLAG an invulnerable classic, imagine how many hats you could earn in a game like this.
DEATH MATCH just like normal pvp, all against all, with small delayed respawn, endless fun and training
DOMINATION how many different maps are in this game? a lot! why don't design some of them with strategic location to be conquered and defended to win a match? it could be lot of fun!!!
These could be filled with monsters, special enviromental mods, and special rewards for winners/survivors, for example the chance to fight an amazingly tough boss, like a master/spirit incarnating the particular arena, as hard as rewarding.
These maps/events could be regulated to end by time, score points, or other variables, affected by mods.
All these could be found as loot, unique maps, like

which reminds me of some old tower defence mods of wc3, funny, tough, and rewarding; or be simply short timed league events (ex: 60min Party CTF).
It could be like an Arena, a place you can visit after a certain time, like the Eternal Laboratory or, you know, whatever... in my opinion, the above could add endless fun for those endgamers who get bored farming but love this game.

single player
co-op in public/private party
player vs player
race events
arena games

it can, it should, i hope it will be made.

♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Last edited by jeonitsoc on May 13, 2018, 9:06:42 AM
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2017, 8:32:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
another idea for a race style event based on pvp for solo and party:

starts in town

the player has a base amount of currency to be spent in white gear

player can choose between all starting gems

player has access to the arena and then

death match!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/533261

<3 GGG
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
About Uber Quests

"
jeonitsoc wrote:
What's the GGG point of view about this?

In my opinion they are great; the best i've seen were in Median XL

me being mad
It would be increadibly amazing if any "legend" were spread about new, secret recipes to get uniques maps to get ingredients to create other unique maps that propose a challange to get a super rewarding and valuable treasure. Like: a rogue exile drops a key with a strange name. or a piece of a map, of an item, of a unique item to be used in a map (lore stuff), body parts of different bosses to be assembled in the secret lab of maligaro; places with doors closed which need different keys (you obviously consume the key); demonic beasts could await behind them. omg this is amazing, i just had a nergasm.

lots of new quests based on lore for the end game

weeks to achieve

balanced reward

peace.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Last edited by jeonitsoc on Dec 4, 2013, 7:57:18 PM
Mad Unique Ring Suggestion

This game quotes MtG a lot so i was thinking about this forgotten card:

Reality Twist

imagine a ring like this

str becomes int
int becomes dex
dex becomes str
if wore on left slot

str becomes dex
dex becomes int
int becomes str
if wore on right slot

can't use other rings

an appropiate bonus/malus to balance everything et voilà, many new builds would appear!

♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Last edited by jeonitsoc on Dec 4, 2013, 7:56:53 PM
3D Belts Models on characters, to add even more diversity.

Since there is already a lot of clipping between meshes, adding belts, which means adding more clipping, shouldn't be an esthetic problem.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
slowly making the game as big as there's no need of difficulty shift

9-10 acts with growing difficulties... mh, sounds so good. i hope ggg will be able to achieve this; in the next many years.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Last edited by jeonitsoc on Apr 11, 2014, 8:49:40 PM
Wow, bump from December? Shame on you. You know they read all suggestions, just sayin.
"
Wow, bump from December? Shame on you. You know they read all suggestions, just sayin.

wut?

btw, GGG, i LOVE YOU!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
This is a luxury suggestion, not needed, but surely would be awesome to see in the next years:
chars turn head to look where the mouse is pointing

it would be awesome, with the char looking at the lore things, bosses, monsters, chests, items

let the chars move their head around!

edit: and also headtracking in town, meh, two shadows stearing at eachother "let's duel, bitch"; id love that!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Last edited by jeonitsoc on Apr 11, 2014, 8:48:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info