p/c new ring lori's lantern

"
Pavshaus wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:
"
Pavshaus wrote:
So Mark... when are they going to come up with a decent piece of gear or jewelery targeted for CI builds? Kind of frustrating that all the low life effects are worthless to CI's.

I am not sure but I don't think CI's can wear Chayula as it will kill them.

Dream Fragments-- really??? How is that targeted for CI's? Anyway who the freak can afford one! LOL

Wiki: Chaos Inoculation

"
Chaos Inoculation sets your maximum life to 1, ignoring all other life modifiers.

Reduced and Increased life are modifiers and ignored.

Reservations and costs are not modifiers, and obviously not ignored.

Wiki: Freeze

"
The base duration of Freeze is proportional to the damage relative to the target's maximum life dealt by the Cold Damage.

CI users have no life, so they get continually frozen.

"
The chance of being stunned and duration of status ailments is based on your base life before CI takes effect.
Brutus. Do you even sync?
Last edited by AnnanFay on May 16, 2013, 8:58:34 AM
"
Pavshaus wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:
"
Pavshaus wrote:
So Mark... when are they going to come up with a decent piece of gear or jewelery targeted for CI builds? Kind of frustrating that all the low life effects are worthless to CI's.

Dream Fragments-- really??? How is that targeted for CI's? Anyway who the freak can afford one! LOL

Chayula is basically the amulet to wear if youre CI melee, you most likely wont survive without it. And no, you dont die if you wear it.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
funny he thinks dream fragments are expensive. spot the noob who can't make currency...
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
"
conall88 wrote:
funny he thinks dream fragments are expensive. spot the noob who can't make currency...

Spot the troll how has nothing real to contribute ^
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Chayula is basically the amulet to wear if youre CI melee, you most likely wont survive without it. And no, you dont die if you wear it.[/quote]

Helpful thanks!
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
"
AnnanFay wrote:

"
Chaos Inoculation sets your maximum life to 1, ignoring all other life modifiers.

Reduced and Increased life are modifiers and ignored.

Reservations and costs are not modifiers, and obviously not ignored.

Wiki: Freeze

"
The base duration of Freeze is proportional to the damage relative to the target's maximum life dealt by the Cold Damage.

CI users have no life, so they get continually frozen.

"
The chance of being stunned and duration of status ailments is based on your base life before CI takes effect.

Excellent and informative, I appreciate that greatly!
"
Pavshaus wrote:

Not sure if serious or trolling.
"
VorpalHookah wrote:
"
Pavshaus wrote:

Not sure if serious or trolling.

But not seriously trolling?
Brutus. Do you even sync?
just found one, got a question about this ring with evasion
since unlucky means roll twice instead of one and pick the better one for you when monster attack you, are those two rolls follow the rule of evade attacks? because we all know in POE if you got 51% evasion against one monster that monster will never hit you twice in a roll, if that's the case, with the new patch fixing dex monsters' over accurate problem, isn't it means with enough evasion in low life state you will never get hit? lucky unlucky with evasion sure seems a good way to bypass evasion cap
and as I know, there's a shield has a mod of "120% block chance applied to spells",a neck has 50% chance,ranbowstride has 20%+ chance, and the shield has 32% block chance, all together is 190% of 32% is 60.8% chance to block spell in low life state even better than against attacks
since the ring says "when damage you " I take that means both attack and spell are included, if all of this is not nonsense, then the only thing left to kill this char is poison arrow and degen bear, of course fire trap if you are that stupid

please someone tell me it's true
This ring does exactly what it says : monsters will hit you (if you are going to be hit at all) by their lowest dmg roll.Nothing more.
And no,rolls are not considered as two independent hits.You are already hit,according to server,the question is for how much.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jul 16, 2013, 9:23:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info