p/c new ring lori's lantern

pretty obvious its a niche ring meant to build around shavronne's.how much can it fetch if i were to sell it?
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
seen them going for about 10-15 ex
oh man thats pretty cool..guess i got them cheap
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
"
Servbot43 wrote:
seen them going for about 10-15 ex

proof?
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
They are going for 4ex now
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
But... I run a low life build and that ring isn't nearly valuable enough to justify the price, or even the slot.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
But... I run a low life build and that ring isn't nearly valuable enough to justify the price, or even the slot.

This.

While the resistance, chaos resist and probably overall survivability this ring provides is nice, youd potentially give up on a huge amount of damage/es/hp/iiq/iir.

Seeing what kind of kickass ring you could potentially buy with 2+ exalts, im so not going for it.

"
Cataca wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

This.

While the resistance, chaos resist and probably overall survivability this ring provides is nice, youd potentially give up on a huge amount of damage/es/hp/iiq/iir.

Seeing what kind of kickass ring you could potentially buy with 2+ exalts, im so not going for it.

This ring gives me stats to equip my gems, elemental resistance, and chaos resistance. I believe it cost me about 3 chaos orbs.

If I had 2 exalted orbs, I could buy a much better one, but I wouldn't waste them on that ring. It's a low level ring - you're not meant to use it at high levels, and at that price, you wouldn't waste the orbs.
IRON MAN
So the unlucky bit means two rolls right?

So with evasion they need the enemy rolls twice to get a hit on you, if they do hit they than have to roll two times more to get that crit to go off? Similar system for block. So ES (lowlife) + ER + block could pull some crazy stuff off.

((Btw when is the %light radius going to be turned into a +light radius as a flat bonus? That % stuff needs be thrown out the window (the roll should be thrown out the window, similar to thorns anyways).))

So I am thinking with shav you could do a bow witch:

click build

Question is if it is doable with the gear. You will be a glass-canon, but by playing mobile you can avoid dying (well probably desync gets you this playstyle).

I went for frenzy and powercharges and high mana + mana regen which should cover the damage you need (quite a few dmg nodes still in the build). I don't want to skip on damage too much, because you need to be able to clear the field.

Base stats:
260 int (ES and mana, two parts of the build)
234 dex (ER and Acc, two parts of the build)
34 strength (melee phys, life, life leech is wanted 30int can be traded for 30 more str)

Note: base stats not taken into the summary (so es and er from int and dex not displayed)

So for damage:
150% increased crit
2x power charge
2x frenzy charge
18% increased ats
20% increased proj damage
8% inc physical dmg bows

Mana (dmg and defense):
100% increased max mana
220% increase mana regen
+20 max mana
2% physical leached as mana

Defense:
35% all resistance
24% chaos resistance

Ghost reaver: life leech applies to ES
183% increased ES
55% better recovery rate

Arrow dodging: doubles chance to evade projectile attacks
218% increase ER
32% increased Armor (neglect this)

Crystal skin: 15% chance (assume works with unlucky) to avoid status ailment (might be pointless to grab this one)

Mobility: no movement speed penalty from armour

Play style:
Use arctic armour to boost your defense.
You should be mobile (quality arctic armour)

To break focus on your decoy totem or skeleton totem is mandatory, especially when facing the very fast stuff. Possible to have auras both on lifepool (low life build) and mana pool, to boost character.

Classic glass cannon play, mobile and avoid damage only possible thanks to the "unlucky." Obviously you will lacks high ES. Biggest thread to you are magic attacks. Arc casters in act 3, righteous fire mobs in act 3. Piety on maps will see you back at default, most likely.

The main attack could be burning arrow, such that you have a mix if physical and elemental dmg the other one frenzy). With reflect your damage is split in part that reflects and not and both will always go through arctic armour?

Spoiler
click here with block, ranger = caster

I looked at combining block into it too, but I feel like you will skip too much damage. Got kinda tired of looking at it. Only way to make it work is by linking up your main spell with lots of "expensive" supports and make sure you got the mana to do this. Not convinced about this one, though having high ER and block with unlucky (will be low on ES) is interesting. Not too convinced of this, not convinced in general

In general I think this one is hard to pull off, especially do to some insanely fast mob combos with auras. Due to reflect (kinda hoping this would combine with arctic armour, mixing phys and ele dmg balanced ) and magic attacks will be the Achilles heal to such a build.
"
Ozgwald wrote:
So the unlucky bit means two rolls right?[...]

Yes, least of two rolls when calculating the damage you receive after you have been hit. (my interpretation anyway)
Brutus. Do you even sync?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info