Beta key giveaway

I am 21 and have had no knowledge of this games existence up until about 10 minutes ago. I am rocking it on D3 but I am absolutely interested in trying a different style ARPG.
jk don't have the talking things.
Last edited by somethingtohide on Jul 7, 2012, 7:32:47 PM

i consider myself a mix of casual and hardcore gamer. also since you want to use a voice program(i prefer vent, got a channel me and my pals use) the best statement i can make about myself is that i do not have an annoying voice that sounds like i'm 12. typically when i play games i will either have a beer while playing or have some green
I enjoy getting furious, screaming when the shit hits the fan, and having a good laugh. I always really want to try this game, I have ventrilo, skype, and teamspeak, all which I use regularly.
pls give 1 key i beggin you
I am 24 years old. I have been playing video games for over 12 years now, with a high affinity to co-op and single player rpg's of many kinds.
Besides the fact that I would love a beta-key, I would love to find a nice group of players before going into the game.
My last group of game friends (met in a mmo-rpg and played countless kinds games toughener) lasted 5 years on skype, talking almost every day at least 3 hours each sitting. I would love to find this kind of online friendship again.
I'm 17 years old, I have Skype, and I'd be thrilled to play some co-operative games with you. Although i'm a little uneasy about the original post, i'll be willing to see if you're cool.

Thanks for considering,
-Slagothor

-Slagothor
hey there

I'm 16 and my life will start again if you give me the key!

I'm lost u feel me?

key plz!!!
it took a life span with no cellmate

the long way back

Sandy why cant we look the other way?
hello my name is Tomas i am 15 years . I would play any league with you (your choise all is good for me). Hope I win :D .

PS. I have skype
Angel gave me a beta key
Last edited by OnagaNorz on Jul 11, 2012, 10:47:53 AM
I'm waiting for beta key for 123 days ! It's nice number, check my join date ! send me this key please ! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info