Beta key giveaway

Hey I'm 28

I just finished my chemo treatment and have been battling cancer for over a year. Diablo 3 was suppose to be my escape from pain. But since we all know how that turned out, I need something to spend hours upon hours playing forgetting my troubles.

Pick me and yes it's true story.

This game looks like everything I have been looking for. I havn't played a great game since diablo 2 pre 1.10

I have skype/vent

I hate kids/teenagers that don't understand what games where like when they were truly amazing.

EX The orig Dungeon Explorer that ran on a 386
Hello everyone.

At first of all it's really nice to see that there are good people who want to share a key for free for which I congratulate xMonstergyx (Y). Now for the tоpic I'm 25. А few days ago I found out about this game and I was very impressed by the ideas of creators, graphic and the gameplay of PoE. So I will not write about "you must choose me" because everyone deserve to get a beta key and play this awesome game. Still if you send me a beta key I will be very very grateful to you and of course we are going to play together.

Salute deadlock09

I'm 18

Because I played purchased Diablo 3 and have been had. Dx
"In Soviet Russia game plays you"
Me n' my GF play, all erry day. :D
Greetings.
I'm 21. First, thanks for your giveaway. I'd love to play PoE, but I don't like to beg like little kid :P, however I will be so glad if I received the key. I have installed skype, teamspeak and mumble also, so communication isn't problem. The reason, why I should get the key is that I'm satisfying the conditions, what you wrote :P.
Quxer
I'm 21
I would use a key.
Probably wouldn't play with you because you have a job and couldn't commit your life to this game.
And I can read Braille.
I have 25 and I have canceled the credit card, banks fucked, I need a key I can not wait to play, when the other gets posted on the forum.
sorri English
17. Birthday in 15 days and i will finally be 18!

I got mumble, skype. Im hilarious so you will be amused to speak with me whilst playing. I promise you.

Eventho if that aint enough for you, you could just be nice and give me a pre birthday gift? [:
The desperation in this thread is disgusting. I'm outta here.
I would like to inform everyone that i will be getting paid soon i i will buy almost everyone keys. I am willing to blow a check for some good people :)
Im 22 and have skype!! ill be your friend in the game lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info