Beta key giveaway

Recently got a new job and i got quite the amount of money :D I'm looking for someone cool and fun to play this game with.I don't want little kids to play with. Also someone that has mumble, skype, teamspeak.... Post your age below and why i should pick you! Ill mssg the winner or winners ;) in a couple days!!!
So... you're asking to be a sugar daddy is what I'm seeing.
haha only if you want me to be ;)
I am both highly amused and mildly terrified.
I approve.

Well I'm not too desperate for a key, so I'm going to see if you're worth talking to before begging for a key.

Favorite game genre?
Non-gaming pastime?
Opinion of tabletop RPGs?

Yup. I'm turning the tables.
Well hello there , my name is Chris and i'm 17 years old . I'm from a 3 world country , got a nice accent d: and i'm interested in playing with someone , i'd be really excited to get a beta key from the timer other contests , but playing alone isn't that much fun as when you are duo'ing with someone :) . If you wish to spend some nice time , feel free to whisper me :> , regards .
Hello, I am 18 yeas old and I would like to get a beta key for my brother so we could play together and as for myself I am using a friends account because I was unable to get a beta key yet.
I'm 21.

I have boobs and im spanish..
Nothing more to say.

Oh yes, there is, i have no key, sorry :(
Hello :-) I'm 23 and I love RPG games. If you want a friend to have fun with and kill some time feel free to send me beta key I swear you will be not dissapointed! Have a nice day :-)
"
josem138 wrote:

I have boobs and im spanish..

With a Resume like that, why aren't you rich enough to buy your own key?
Hi xMonstergyx!
I'm 19 years old and I will be very thankful to you if you choose me. It's really a pleasure to play games with someone or friend because the fun is 2x :) So if you want someone to play with and have fun please send me a beta key.
Good luck everyone!
Last edited by blindmonk on Jul 6, 2012, 5:28:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info