A Thread Not About Begging, But Instead About Passing The Time

Hey everyone.

So I'm waiting just like all of you are. I'm not sure how many of you are still real people vs. how many are just "GIV ME BETA KEY PLZ" zombies, but in the hopes that some of you are still real, I have a question.

So I'm on a crappy computer for the night and it can barely run anything. I'm talking, it's so slow that I type faster than it can get the words to appear on the screen. If I open 10 tabs (no other programs running) it will freeze up on me, etc. etc.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows any interesting text-based or VERY, VERY SIMPLE graphics games out there that are still kind of fun? I'm kind of feeling like a play-by-email strategy game, but I don't know any off the top of my head.

So, anyone have any suggestions on some games and/or want to play one with me to pass the time?
Castle of Winds

I always enjoyed it even had a muck around a eyar or so ago and it was still kind of neat.

Very simple should run on a system like you describe

Google it and there a few abdonware type site that have it I think its not even 1mb big
Tu Meke GGG
Last edited by LucidDreams on Jul 6, 2012, 12:43:47 AM
Hmmm. This seems worth looking into. I'll try that out, thank you! :) Always taking more suggestions, though, to anyone who stops by the thread!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info