will cash shop items be tradable in game?

i guess you wont. Isnt that the point of cosmetics anyway? to stand out in a crowd?

this idea is generally bad(sorry) it would break cash flow to GGG, why else would i pay real money if i could get it ingame? and boy i wanna throw my whole paycheck on GGG ;)
Necro Bad.

MTX Items are not and will not ever be tradable in game.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Well legendary items could at least have a effect. they look the same as a normal weapon :( Wait i have a great idea! maybe i can farm and trade someone that has paid for a item effect or maybe i can win it in a pvp match? Take a survey? common man poor people wanna look cool to bro :)
"
peachii wrote:
Necro Bad.

because you rule the world? UgH.......
Glad to see most everyone against this. This would be P2W.
"
RebelSoldier wrote:
common man poor people wanna look cool to bro :)

I'm poor (full time medical student- about as poor as it gets as I can't work at the same time as training). If I want to look cool, I'll find a way to save $5 and get an effect. ;)

I would like some top end items (maybe the ones designed by diamond supporters?) to have unique skins, and a bit more flash to them, but otherwise, I'm happy with the cash shop for that stuff.
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
"
RebelSoldier wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
Necro Bad.

because you rule the world? UgH.......

I'm tired or i would quote from Chris where he said exactly this. It's somewhere in the announcements for the MTX shop. No i don't rule the world but i am very, very good at remembering what has been announced for the game and don't spout off random facts. If i say it, it's because i can quote it from somewhere - if i can find it.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
I'm tired or i would quote from Chris where he said exactly this.

Allow me to help:

"
Chris wrote:
The most important issue is the one I've been leaving for last. Microtransactions will not be tradeable in any form. If they were tradeable then players would be able gain economic advantage by purchasing cosmetic effects, applying them to items, then trading those items to players who compensate them with in-game value. We cannot allow this trading to occur. Because of this decision, items with microtransaction effects applied to them cannot be traded or dropped. If you want to trade such an item, you have to remove the effect first as described in the patch notes above.
Lol Oblomir, I was soooo looking for that post. Beat me to it. +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info