will cash shop items be tradable in game?

Will cash shop items be tradable in game?

On one hand only cosmetic items in the cash shop, right?, so why not.
On the other hand flashy, highly desirable items could generate a lot of orbs making the wealthy rich in game too.

Could GGG answer please.
Main IGN: TopCat

IGN2: PrincessGuinevere
IGN3: Indiana_Jones
Highly unlikely, since the game doesn't really recognise the cash shop purchases. And indeed, it would turn cash shop purchases into power by way of currency and items. At most they could allow trading of cash shop purchases for other cash shop purchases but I don't think you'll even see that.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
They better not be tradable
Please don't pm me asking for beta keys :)
No, because then the game would be in a way 'pay to win'.
RIP Bolto
Personally I do not support this idea too
I've been Jay Wilson-ed.
Diablo 3: World of Kitecraft

Immortalsoulz: lvl 72 dual-weapon duelist
Zealato: lvl 41 Elemental bow ranger
I do not support this idea too.

Bad idea.
I want to iterate that I've discussed this with a dev and made VERY clear that the moment you allow cash shop items to be traded, you open the door very wide for pay-to-win scenarios.

There are other intricacies such as whether cash items will be character locked or account wide, but that's a different matter in my eyes.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I think transactions should be account bound not just per character.

Trading purchased items though is a big NO in my books.
___________________________ Sign Here
I agree its a bad, but how will us poor people ever get a glowing weapon? LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info