Pre-Purchase; And Launch Version

Hello, I need a bit of help. I don't quite understand the pre-purchase choices.

If I should buy the $50 package for beta and some points, does that mean I will get the 'real game' when it is launched.

Wait, I think it just dawned on me. :-)

The game is free to play, so I won't need to worry about launch day, as everyone gets it. lol

OK, my other question was going to be about the 500 points in the Bronze Pack. Should my wife see me playing and thinks she would like to play too, can I share my 500 points with her?

I was thinking the Bronze Pack so that I can give her a key and let her try it out at the same time I am.

You will get full access to the game when it is released. No $ needed. It is truly free to play.

If you feel like supporting GGG you welcome to obtain the supporter pack which comes with points and beta key.

I don't think you will be able to share the points.
Maybe get two Kiwi Packs - $25 each - comes with 250 points, beta key, kiwi pet.

See you in game :-)
Main IGN: TopCat

IGN2: PrincessGuinevere
IGN3: Indiana_Jones
Yes, everyone can play the game free when it launches. Think of the keys as exclusive early access to this incredible game!

At the moment, none of the items purchasable with points are transferable to other characters. When the game is in open beta, or fully released, there is the possibility that cosmetic items *might* be tradable.

Take this with a grain of salt, as you won't be able to share points with any other accounts than your own :)
IGN: PrawnSkunk
Thanks for the replies.

I am going to show the wife tomorrow this game, and see what she thinks.
I know they confirmed that points won't be tradeable, as for cash shop items, they probably won't be either.
Sweeping Maid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info