Season Two, Event 133: 1 Hour BLAMT Party

Oh neat, do you have to farm to kill Hillock?
Dang, I got my ass kicked by BLAMT.
alsway brutal, crazy and fun ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Had excellent skill setup for like 7-8 reward points, got killed 36 minutes in by a charging rhoa crit. :D
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
Survived my first BLAMT for 1 RP, good times were had, really enjoy the party BLAMTs seeing everyone as a ranger and people getting splattered or being ultra careful then dying to a charging rhoa that comes off screen.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
Looks like fun... I'm too scared to race but I love watching them. Hopefully someone good is streaming it!

Why, what's the worse that can happen?

I mean, yeah, your character dies and goes to softcore. Oh well, deleted.

You should go for it. It's fun, and challenging!
BLAMT is hard? hahah my 12y old brother menaged to get lvl 5 before he died. wWithout any help.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info