Build of the Week Video #4

Here's this week's video! In this video we showcase dashgalaxy86's dual wielding Duelist build.

Yes, I am aware that Blood Rage only increases his attack speed when he's on low life and that its primary purpose is getting frenzy charges in this build :-)

If you'd like to submit a build, please do it in this thread!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
"
Congrats, Dash! And way to go representing the Duelist! :)

Yes! I love the duelist so far. Definitely the most fun class for me.

By the way, everyone please know that Chris is reading my default attack speed, which is not enhanced by Faster Attacks support gems (of course) like my Cleave and Dual Strike are. Those skills do a whopping 4.2 hits per second and I have seen them go significantly higher when on low life with blood rage!!

Chris, thanks so much for featuring this! I really wanted people to see how min/maxing in this game can be done in a way that is actually viable! This just cannot be done in any other ARPG to date!

Yes, I mentioned this in the description of the youtube video. I realised just after filming that I was reading the default speed :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
zriL wrote:
Chris, I thought you wanted something complicated this week. This week and last week were pretty standard builds.

I liked dash's build enough to pick it over the super complex ones I was considering :) Should be interesting picking one for this week though!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info