Te Aotearoa Corner (NZ)

First off want to say a big Kiaora to all the Kiwis playing this game and to the Kiwis making it.

Everyone else is getting there own little regional thing going on so thought why not us.

Thought it could be a good place to say hey maybe put your Characters names here for thsoe interestedi n group play.

I for one would not mind meeting some other kiwis playing the game that play at similar times. I have not grouped yet and would really like to get into some of that to see what its all about.

Anyway HOW good was Shane Cameron last night knocking out that loud mouth yank Monte Barret.

Look forward to hearing from you and hopefully meeting up in game for some group slaughter fest.

oh well CHUR
Tu Meke GGG
Fully expected him to get dominated by Barret considering what Tua done to him in 2009.

I'm not playing overly much at the moment (im testing D3 alpha and POE alpha) but I do play the weekend races when I can.

Generally when I am playing I play after work from around 7pm to 10pm. Hardcore only :)
RIP Bolto
Yeah agreed mate had money on Cameron for support but I was thinking Barret would have him. Good on him though would be surprised if he managed to step up to hte next level of fighters though.

Yeah Playing here and there also dabble in a bit of D3 alpha as well althought that had got progressivly less and less.

Hardcore is fun as will keep an eye out for you in game. Either way chur for the response.
Tu Meke GGG
Go the Mountain Warrior! Happy to be proven wrong, so thought he would not quite do it but Barrett got knocked the F^&K out!

Hell yeah! And go the Highlanders.
Yeah no, I have no keys left. Sorry to disappoint.
Haere mai lads been cold lately hasn't it?
How about all that fog in the CBD?

Is it a given that the devs will post in this?
Hey hey!

After being on the GC for the last few weeks, "cold" isnt enough to describe this crap we call weather :(

Proli another dumping of snow on the way for Upper Hutt!

brrr! See yas in game
It's all sparkly and shiny people posting in this thread D:
Sweeping Maid
wooo more locals :D

not sure how much of my free times going to be spent on this now, uni starting back up.

but if anyone's interested just add me "TheTaffer"

"
TheTaffer wrote:

Heh, I see what you did there. Your not sneaky enough like Garrett ;D

ps. I just happen to be playing theif2 today...
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Jul 8, 2012, 11:18:00 PM
"
nzrock wrote:
"
TheTaffer wrote:

Heh, I see what you did there. Your not sneaky enough like Garrett ;D

ps. I just happen to be playing theif2 today...

its quite saddening how few people pick up on it

and i can't wait for thief 4, there was part of the trailer leaked onto youtube about a month ago but you can only find it if you have the link now :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info