Guild System

If I'm not mistaken I read some thread in the forums regarding a Guild System. Not having played the game I'm curious to know how much people can you interact with at a time. Is it like MMO where everybody is on the same world/realm or is it like a local game that takes 6-8 (characters don't know how much).
Right now it's sort of a bit of column A, bit of column 2. There is a global chat that spans the entire difficulty level (normal, cruel, ruthless, merciless), and then there's local chat, which only covers the zone you're in.

I would believe that guild support will likely include a separate channel for guild members, much like Guild Wars 1.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
So if im in the same difficulty and zone as another person will I be able to see them?
Yeps. The towns are instanced but with a 30 person capacity, so there's a very high likelihood you'll see chatter in local if you're in a full town. When you're in a 'zone' however, being any non-town area, you'll only see yourself and anyone else in there, who are able to join if they're members of your party (unless you're playing a special league where it is possible to invade other people's instances -- Cut-throat, for example).

Oh, that's another current 'channel': party. You can communicate with each other regardless of location.

For guild support, I would definitely anticipate something similar: a sort of chat where you can talk with all the members regardless of what you're up to at the time.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jul 5, 2012, 6:35:29 PM
Nice.. sounds good to me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info