Hello, I like video games.

Hello friends, I really like this video game, it absolutely blew my mind. I first heard about this video game from a friend, after experiencing this video game in one of the numerous stress tests (of which I took part in every single one.) I have concluded that I love this video game. I am in great depression, I don't eat, I can't sleep, I don't have any other video games to play, and that is all because I have bought the spawn of satan, "Diablo 3. That video game, is a bad video game. I have wasted my hard earned money, I worked many hours under the boiling sun in the desert in order to accumulate enough currency to purchase this "Diablo 3" video game, and it has disappointing me greatly. I it absolutely nothing like the "Diablo 2" video game that I enjoy so greatly, but this wonderful video game... This... This gift from god "Path of Exile", is exactly what my body was craving for! It is like Diablo 2, my favorite video game, all over again, my childhood dreams flashing before my eyes. But alas, I'm all out of currency due to this great mistake. And can't enjoy this wonderful miracle of a video game, I can only hope for a miracle, an act of god to shine upon me and grace me with a beta invite! Yes! that is my most desirable dream! With the power of this beta key I will be unstoppable! I will bring wold peace! My foes shall tremble before me! Yes... How I hope...

Thank you for listening to me, my dear friends. I hope you all have a great life as fellow mortals... I love you all.

tl;dr I want a beta key
"
argoneus wrote:
tl;dr I want a beta key

Why, that's absolute slander! I am sharing my experience and grief! You are mocking me, thus putting me into a deeper depression! I am losing hope in life here, comrade!
I respect you and your values! I do not simply make fun of them! That would be preposterous!
Dude load up D3 sell everything on the RMAH

Use RMAH funds to purchase a "Gift From God"

Good banter though 7/10
Tu Meke GGG
Last edited by LucidDreams on Jul 5, 2012, 6:30:19 PM
"
LucidDreams wrote:
Dude load up D3 sell everything on the RMAH

Use RMAH funds to purchase a "Gift From God"

Good banter though 7/10

not a bad idea..
I feel ya buddy. Trying to get a refund right now so I can buy a beta key. Hopefully that works cause i'm broke too.
I'm sure that your post has made angels weep.
The wrath of god will befall POE if you don't get a key soon.
But then, you will be soley responsible for the destruction of the game you claim to love.

Such a tragic tale this has become.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info