WHAT ?

LUKIER :
Last Visited: 7 august 2011 16:47
Total Forum Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)

undergrandowiec :
Last Visited: 11 aprilie 2012 17:41

They get a BETA KEY, and I don't. Fix you goddamn thing. I'm 100% sure that they won't join the game. Waisted beta keys... Make a giveaway of some OTHER sort.

I want a beta key ! We want a beta key ! Stop giving them away to some random idlers or worse, to some fake accounts.
Why don't you knock on your neighbors doors and offer to cut their grass for $5? Or wash their cars.

You could easily make the $10 you need to get access to the beta.
[Suggestion] How to end Desync: [url]http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335390[/url]
"
wrehn wrote:
Why don't you knock on your neighbors doors and offer to cut their grass for $5? Or wash their cars.

agreed. i still can not believe people are complaining about not getting beta access when its only 10 dollars...
I mean, seriously, dude. You have time to check through all the names of people who got beta keys and find out which ones are effectively wasting theirs. That means that you clearly have the time to do *something better* and get a little money to support the game with $10, rather than complain.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
They could be playing but not visiting the forums you know :P
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
wrehn wrote:

This, or wait for open beta in 1-2 months. =p
(Phermi)
Funny, If you had been a bit more tactful in this post I most likely would have just given you one.
"
fiberdani wrote:
LUKIER :
Last Visited: 7 august 2011 16:47

undergrandowiec :
Last Visited: 11 aprilie 2012 17:41

They get a BETA KEY, and I don't. Fix you goddamn thing. I'm 100% sure that they won't join the game. Waisted beta keys... Make a giveaway of some OTHER sort.

I want a beta key ! We want a beta key ! Stop giving them away to some random idlers or worse, to some fake accounts.
You've made 2 posts, both complaining about the invite timer. Please, explain to me how your site activity makes you more worthy than those 2 accounts who waited patiently without bothering anyone.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
I haven't written a single post before I got my beta key, I didn't really realise that I signed up for a lottery and then, a month later some sort of invitation came to me and that pretty much ended my after work social life. So - enjoy your free time while you have it.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
It is not called random without a reason :)

Anyway beta is not a gift, it is hard work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info