What kind of mouse do you use?

Razer Deathadder. Recently the left click has become weak from playing so much Dota 2 so I'm in the market for one of the better Steelseries' soon
I've been through more than i thought i would.

First one was the 1st gen razer imperator, but the bug that thing had with its sensor when the mouse was lifted made it awful to use (they fixed it with their 2nd gen)

Then i got a razer deathadder, and while it was fine to use i got irritated by the gloss sides (i get sweaty hands) and it made it so annoying.

So i found the black edition of the deathadder that had rubber sides, and that was perfect. Used that for about a year and now i picked up a steelseries WoW cataclysm mouse based on the size and comfort (is the biggest mouse i've used and i much prefer to not have my pinkie and ring finger dragging on my mousemat).
Razer Deathadder respawn. Great mouse for great price.
A cheap one.

Everyone wants to play, that's why we're here.
The SteelSeries Diablo III mouse. It's cute.
Tempered over burning witches.
Logitech G600
Genius Ergo T555 Laser
Optowheel is nice, although some apps seem to be reacting poorly to horizontal scrolling.
A4Tech X7 FTW.
Man, Since I started this thread I got a Logitech G700 and am LOVING it!

Nice feel, very comfortable, large and heavy, buttons are positioned in good places.

I give it a 4 out of 5, for some reason it quite working for me this morning, I had to install my old mouse and re-install the drivers for this one.
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
Logitech M310

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info