"
MasterTwix wrote:
a4tech x7

Same here.It's pretty nice.
Last edited by jikavak on Jul 17, 2012, 8:34:31 AM
Razer Lachesis
Razer Deathadder.

Got it on sale for $40.

Works good and fits my hand/style of grip.

The Razer software allows for remapping of everything except the 3 main mouse button in Poe. Rather, the game does not allow you to remap those 3 buttons. Meaning I can set my mouse buttons to do whatever I want, but I would lose those 3 skill hot spots because Poe will not allow you to change them.
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are.
I only use the best..... Razer Mamba.....

www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Last edited by tachi203 on Jul 18, 2012, 10:09:23 AM
But everyone knows the greatest gaming mouse ever....is still....the microsoft intellimouse explorer 3.0....... It is the most accurate mouse I have ever used....... I kinda think once my mamba breaks I will go back to it.

Notice how similar shape it is to the mamba lol.... because its perfect lol.

www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
Last edited by tachi203 on Jul 18, 2012, 7:19:48 PM
ms-tech sm-x15 laser tech mouse
A Razer "Pro | Click" which has OS X compatible drivers and a white shell which I thought goes nicely with a white Macbook and /or the Apple Aluminium Keyboard.

Mine's at least two years old and I'm quite happy with it however the rubber texture on the buttons has small patches of colour and it was damaged somewhat when I tried to clean it up with some solvents. So I ended up trying to scrub more of the dirty-feeling rubber, which was very difficult.

Next mouse I buy will be without any rubber texture at all, it's very difficult to clean and doesn't feel nice if your finger tips are the slightly least bit moist, in which case they probably don't need rubber to grip anyway.

EDIT:

Actually I also have a Razer "Diamondback" 3G which is all black, and has those rubber texture buttons. The buttons are not used yet, and it still sux because the rubber texture attracts small dust particles that make the buttons feel uneven/un-smooth and you can't wipe them off easily. So yeah, rubber BAAAAAD.
Last edited by DeF46 on Jul 20, 2012, 8:19:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info