I am very new (one week) to this game, and I need some advice from all you awesome guys.
Here is what i have right now:
The build I am considering:
Crit Kicking Surviving Leecher
My main concern is that it is over 70 points and that I have no clue what I should get first.
1. How useful is Mind drinker on higher levels? If I do not go that path, I will loose potentially huge bonus for Lighting Arrow.
2. Is Skill Duration useful for archers?
3. Should I don't worry about Crystal Skin area till I get to higher levels? Is it even useful?
4. And what about King of the Hill? Will I have enough critical chance in order to make this skill useful? I was thinking about pushing the enemies away, since most archers are dead meat in close combat
5. Absence of STR and INT skills. It will be a problem to use high lvl armor that gives armor/shield.
6. Am I asking too many questions? ^_^
Thank yo ufor your time.