Past Diamond Supporter Newsletters

You'll notice that I've linked to reddit posts for these. That's because Diamond supporters have chosen to post them on reddit and I couldn't find all of them on our forum. We will probably post them (after a few days) to our forum in the future and I'll try to make sure to include them in the news.

We don't mind people sharing newsletters like these around the community. While they started as a way to communicate the progress of custom Unique items, they've turned into quite a useful piece of communication. Because of this, we're considering starting a real (larger) newsletter that is sent to anyone who is interested. I don't plan to investigate that deeply at the moment because we're working on other important stuff, but it's on the cards for later.

As for an update on the 0.10.8 patch, it's looking like it'll be ready by either tomorrow or the next day. I'm guessing the latter so that we have time to test the new features fully to avoid bugs slipping through.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info