Dealing With The Bandits

I have killed all 3 bandits but only Oak and Kraityn and giving the quest item amulets. I have killed Alira multiple times now and no quest item. I can't make the apex so I cannot progress further. This is on Cruel - it worked fine on Normal. Help please as I'm basically stuck and cannot progress.

I have tried the following to no avail:

1. Logging out and talking to Eramir again

2. Waiting for the map to reset and killing Alira again (multiple times)

3. Killing all 3 again - and talking to Eramir again

4. Talking to all NPC several times

Thanks in advance
bump
How are you killing Alira? What skills are you using? Any totems, traps, mines, minions, etc.?
Is she dying to DoT effects such as Poison Arrow clouds or burning? Are you alone or in a party? Are your party members using totems, traps, etc.? Are you knocking her back into a wall or other obstacle? Does she drop other loot?
Code warrior
Thanks for the reply.

Marauder - mainly Ground Slam and Heavy Strike with Decoy Totem. She is dying to heavy Strike. I was alone and she has been killed against a wall and not against a wall. She was not dropping any loot at all.

Now here is the weird thing - I logged in today and tried talking to Eramir - he was giving the same response, but I thought I'd try one more time. This time she dropped loot and the quest item.

I don't get it - I killed her 5-6 times to no avail last night but today it worked. I notice others have had similar problems with this quest so I hope you can sort out the bug.

Thanks!
Same here.
I killed Oak first. Then I went to the Altar - no progress possible.
Alira was the second Bandit - Questitem dropped.
After that i went to Kraityn and i killed him.
At that point the Questitem from Alira was gone from the inventory.

Now I'm stuck!!
After 1 hour i was able to kill Alira again and the Questitem dropped!
deleted
Last edited by muraiki on Jun 26, 2013, 9:27:30 AM
"
muraiki wrote:
Killed her twice in the past two days. Green area for quest items (amulet) visible, but does nothing. I have labeling on, and it's unnamed. Her diary is working.

*** Thus, I cannot progress in this game any further.

P.S. Would have been nice to know that the 3 amulets are needed to make the Dark Altar key BEFORE making way to the Altar.

Well the character wouldn't know about it. It's not that hard to go back through old areas and kill them.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
deleted
Last edited by muraiki on Jun 26, 2013, 9:28:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info