Polar express diet loose weight FAST. Scientifically proven!

Do you want to loose weight fast?

Do you want a diet where you have don't have to exercise much?

Do you want a diet where you get to eat more not less?

Try DrWood's soon-to-be-panteted "loose-weight-quick-polar-express diet(TM)"

It is so simple even your mother could do it.

I know what your thinking, "he will just make some amazing claims and not back it up with psudoscience". Well my friends, let me assure you now I will not only back up my dieting plan with pseudoscience but with Real Science (TM) too".

Concentrate now,

Do you remember from science class how you used to heat water using the heat from a Bunsen burner? You heated the water by putting calories or to use the scientific word 'Energy' in to the water.Your body is 37C. It never changes. It has to be, otherwise your proteins and DNA would not work. So I thought, why not use this fact to help people loose weight (scientifically the word is 'mass').

So how can you use this amazing Real Science (TM) fact to help me loose weight I hear you shout? Well my friends, this is the secret of the Polar Express Diet(R). - once you have eaten it, all your food, your food ALSO has to become 37C. I told you it was so simple even your mother could understand it! By eating cold foods your body has to use energy to heat the food up to 37C.

So how to you use these amazing science facts to help you loose weight?

By eating Ice

There I let the cat out of the freezer, and feel better for it.

By eating ice straight from the freezer, your body has to use energy or calories to heat it up to 0C, then it has to use energy to melt the ice into water ( this is known as the latent energy of fusion of ice - Wikipedia it!), then your body has to heat the water to 37C. It is a Tripple Effect Diet. Just by eating an ice cube you can burn energy and no exercise is necessary.

You can sit in te sun And loose weight simply by following the Polar Express simply by eating Ice <TM>

For a Video detailing 50 recipies and how to follow the polar express diet {TM} to reach your potential send 50 fusings to:

DrWood

This diet was brought to you by DrWood and the British Dental Association of America

(Ps, on a side note this is my 200th post - how cool is that?)
( typed on my iPad.... Anybody got a cure for RSI?!)

Forum signature
I tried eating ice, and all I got was sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.
This is all your fault, I'm going to sue you.
The word is "lose".
Does it really work? I want to lose a pound a day
"
mapanoy wrote:
Does it really work?

Yes... it works, (sort of)

Forum signature
or..just run a bit, do some random exercise for like 30 minutes a day and dont eat as much.. i think thats the best way to slim down, or stay slim.

also, i got brainfreeze now drwood.. im skinny as fuck but my head hurts
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on May 22, 2013, 7:17:26 AM
"
Vakirauta wrote:
This totally works guys, I safely do recommend this.

Exactly!

trust me, i am a doctor"
Forum signature
Just in case: this doesn't work.

Calories are different from KiloCalories.
back in highschool we had some homework where you had an ice-cream and had to calc how cold it needs to be so that you use as much energy to turn it to +37 degrees as it contains energy. I think it was only around -150 degrees or something.

also I love eating ice cubes, just ate like 24 of them in last few hours. very addicted. need to buy more moulds since it takes hours to make a new batch
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
I know the secret and it's really easy... just send me 5$ and ill tell you...

Spoiler
Loose weight = Calories burned > Calorie intake
Twitch.tv/Nithryok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info