Tabula Rasa

Before saying trash ill ask first : can you add mods to it? if no skipp to next rant
All i heard about this item is that it looks cool but its utter garbage... it would only have a use in a RP mod but... there is no rp in poe because rp is gay

It would be nice to have it A unique item, flagged as a rare so you can Mod it with exalts... only this would make it worth the 600 pts of time investment
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last bumped on May 22, 2016, 3:05:04 AM
it is fine the way it is, an easy 6 link for leveling with the trade off that you don't have that 50 armor and 10 cold resist crap gear with two licked sockets....
"
Didros wrote:
it is fine the way it is, an easy 6 link for leveling with the trade off that you don't have that 50 armor and 10 cold resist crap gear with two licked sockets....

http://www.pathofexile.com/seasons/ladder
lol easy... so far only 2 have enough points for it, and maybe 5 got it as random reward. But still it has no purpose
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Could also flag it as a Magical, 5 or 3 mods is better than 0
Can't you find this thing though?

I dunno about you but if I ever find it, I'll shit myself because all class no req 6link with all colors would do amazing things for leveling a character to merciless.

There are other uses for items besides:

1. can i use it in maps?

-if yes, sweet
-if not, trash

Think calling a guaranteed 6 link with white slots and no requirements at all, trash, is a bit much.

Now if you can't find it, ignore the above. It's trash.
GGG gives me Diablo 2 Teleport? I give them 50 bucks. No questions asked.
"
darticus wrote:

I dunno about you but if I ever find it, I'll shit myself because all class no req 6link with all colors would do amazing things for leveling a character to merciless.

1. can i use it in maps?

-if yes, sweet
-if not, trash

Think calling a guaranteed 6 link with white slots and no requirements at all, trash, is a bit much.

Mods generate their own level req, and for 600pts of effort i think its not op if it was modable
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
darticus wrote:

1. can i use it in maps?

-if yes, sweet
-if not, trash

Mods generate their own level req, and for 600pts of effort i think its not op if it was modable

Guaranteed 6link with slots that can use any color, AND giving it mods, is not op to you?

Really? You're serious? I'm not being sarcastic or condescending, I'm genuinely curious now.
"
darticus wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
darticus wrote:

1. can i use it in maps?

-if yes, sweet
-if not, trash

Guaranteed 6link with slots that can use any color, AND giving it mods, is not op to you?

Really? You're serious? I'm not being sarcastic or condescending, I'm genuinely curious now.

I assume it can be powerful for a ranged glass canon because they could care less about survivability but think about this
Beside random rewards, who get em? People who reach 600 pts, aka people that play fucking allot aka people that got tabs of exalts... they coulndt care less to invests few Chrom to get the right colors or an items that actually gives em bonus and not just not trisexual sockets
Well my whole argument harps on whether or not you can find them.

If you can't find this item, whatever you say is correct, I don't care enough to continue.

If you can find this item, a guaranteed 6 link all color armor that can have mods applied, is OP.

See ya.
"
darticus wrote:
Well my whole argument harps on whether or not you can find them.

If you can't find this item, whatever you say is correct, I don't care enough to continue.

If you can find this item, a guaranteed 6 link all color armor that can have mods applied, is OP.

See ya.

Oh i get your point, and i agree
i didnt know tabula was a dropable item, thought it was a event only... my bad
but there are 2 options i would consider then
make a event tagged tabula that is flagged rare and a rng one that is flagged magical

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info