Most "fun" Class to Play?

Long time ARPG fan, Diablo series since the beginning, just jumped ship from Diablo 3. I heard this game had some previous developers from Diablo back in the day and I liked what I saw so I figured why not.

I installed, started out with the Shadow, only played about 2 minutes this morning as I had to go to work. But I was curious as to what this class has to offer in terms of longevity. I know some classes are better than others, just wanted to get opinions.

Thanks.
"
stevew84 wrote:
Long time ARPG fan, Diablo series since the beginning, just jumped ship from Diablo 3. I heard this game had some previous developers from Diablo back in the day and I liked what I saw so I figured why not.

I installed, started out with the Shadow, only played about 2 minutes this morning as I had to go to work. But I was curious as to what this class has to offer in terms of longevity. I know some classes are better than others, just wanted to get opinions.

Thanks.

Well, as in most of these games, ranged is better than melee, more or less... Not completely true, because a DPS heavy, tanky marauder with whirling blades or some other gap closer could probably own a ranger or witch in PvP.

I'd say I've had the most fun with duelist, but I can see shadow as fun for sure. I'd argue that in terms of overall balance, the classes could be considered fairly even, especially once a few more ranged monsters with high aggro are implemented.
It is because of the skill tree

You just start at a different point, but if you try hard you can get pretty much anywhere on that

so balance is almost a moot point
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
"
Basinx wrote:
It is because of the skill tree

You just start at a different point, but if you try hard you can get pretty much anywhere on that

so balance is almost a moot point

The Witch looks creepy, especially her animation when you are selecting which class you want to play. I'm really looking forward to getting into this game over the weekend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info