Bronze supporter now! - get the closed beta. So worth it!

Never have i ever spent any money on a beta before let alone $60 (didnt know you could upgrade so i bought 2 packs... but thats ok its worth more). Just became a bronze supporter and i couldnt be more happy. You can tell the developers put their heart and soul into this game.

I like how deep this game is. Not just skills and chars but when they announced maps my face had a perma smile going as i read the article and then it came back as i watched the video explaining it.

If you are even thinking about paying the $10 for closed beta you owe it to yourself to try it. You will not be sorry! The money goes along way to help this game.

This is how your face will look when you see the passive skill tree for the first time in game ( o_0 ) It is massive!! There is something for everyone and i have found hard-core. First time hc player but in this game its a great time! Anyway what im trying to say is you will have fun if you like any kind of game like this ie (diablo 2, torchlight, dungeon siege...) so go support!

ps. the little guy that i got with the bronze upgrade is freaking cool!

- Inrush

Team kiwi
Last edited by hawkey3 on Jun 29, 2012, 1:43:53 PM
Grats on the bronze :) going silver hopefully tuesday :)

O and to upgrade your account go to account and scroll to where you see your current package and on the right it should say upgrade :)
Please don't pm me asking for beta keys :)
Last edited by Sillex on Jun 29, 2012, 1:58:59 AM
"
Sillex wrote:
Grats on the bronze :) going silver hopefully tuesday :)

O and to upgrade your account go to account and scroll to where you see your current package and on the right it should say upgrade :)

thanks didn't know this :)
ARRRRRRggggghhhh.... Im SOOOO tempted to go bronze and give this ago......
"
magpie666 wrote:

you should. you get this little guy following you around and people after the beta will not have a chance to get them. So you will be unique!
Team kiwi
"
magpie666 wrote:

:P
grats mate :) always good to see supporters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info