(June 30/July 1) Hardcore Ladder Race

IGN @dime
"
Kyliathy wrote:
I played with Charan and I attest to his valor and courage. He was a brave soul who gave his life for our partnership.

Correction: he got stupid three minutes before the end. But that's okay -- always a blast, these things. :)

edit: shit, I would have been like, 12th or 13th on the ladder, too. :(
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jun 30, 2012, 8:15:48 PM
"
siffin wrote:
I died in the last 2 minutes, separated from team when made new instance and was silly not to join them, got cornered, dead ;(

That's gotta feel terrible, sorry man. You are overdue on your demigod's.

"
Kyliathy wrote:
I made it to LVL 18 Marauder but fuck if I understand how the top character is a LVL 25!

26 actually ;) here was my Maurader gear...

Always love when a Portal gem drops, saw that someone else found one during the race too.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
IGN @dime
Last edited by dime on Jun 30, 2012, 8:17:15 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Our duelist died, along with my dreams =(. RIP

This Court Maiden is NOT delighted.

Prizes have been awarded. Good work, guys!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Yay first to kill Hillock!
First to level 2!
"
Khastro wrote:
R.I.P. to the brave Duelist called ToE-..."somewhat"

That was me :( RIP ToE_BobMarley.

"
BobMarley: The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively

STATS URE UP:

http://www.templeofexiles.com/ladder-race

TOP 10

http://www.templeofexiles.com/ladder-race/July-1-2012HCLadderRush/experience?char=_Tiger_Woods_%2CCourtMaiden%2Ctrutututu%2CKoTaoEvent%2CChrisonath%2CMetatem%2Casdasdasdasdyoshi%2CShouyu%2CHavenochancestowin%2CFU_CHEE&tf1=1&tf2=183

ME VS KHASTRO

http://www.templeofexiles.com/ladder-race/July-1-2012HCLadderRush/experience?char=ToE_BobMarley%2Ctrutututu&tf1=1&tf2=183 - congrats, you did really well, did you solo? I already have 3 demigod so you can have one too. Hopefully you'll be just as tough next week :D
Last edited by duolc on Jun 30, 2012, 8:30:58 PM
Pretty average run for me. Drops werent terrible like the past 2 events but thats probably partially due to having to go slower solo (teammate never showed) and having more time to open chests etc. No major near death experiences either, and desync was less than in previous events, though still present (6 tries to successfully use a mana potion at one point). My oak quest didnt bug out this time either.

Good fun as always, greatly looking forward to multiple events per week!
IGN: KoTao
OMG just logged in to see which items i got and see 6 items :O

It seems that i had the 5th best duelist XD Not bad for my first ever ladder race, it was great fun guys :) And of course congratulations for the winners :)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info