(June 30/July 1) Hardcore Ladder Race

Damn you Brutus!
Oh Well I always knew I was probably just wasting my time what with the Seacom Cable being out of order.

This is what my connection was like:

I'm BACK :)
nice ... died with lvl 17 and first templar after fucking client decided to freeze while loading river crosing fffffffuuuuuuuck
I died in the last 2 minutes, separated from team when made new instance and was silly not to join them, got cornered, dead ;(
Fun race, actually was close for the #1 witch this time. One thing, though. When the league ended, the monsters were still attacking me. Had I stayed in, I probably would have died. Would have been nice to chat afterward, but that screwed it up. Not sure what changed, patch-wise, but about 5-6 events ago, they didn't attack me at the end. Oh well.
Check out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/41078 and post there to support having solo-only and party-only event modes!
Last edited by Lord_Yoshi on Jun 30, 2012, 8:04:14 PM
"
Lord_Yoshi wrote:
Fun race, actually was close for the #1 witch this time. One thing, though. When the league ended, the monsters were still attacking me. Had I stayed in, I probably would have died. Would have been nice to chat afterward, but that screwed it up. Not sure what changed, patch-wise, but about 5-6 events ago, they didn't attack me at the end. Oh well.

Was a good run, Yoshi!
I was the other witch
Hmmm, thinking that I ended up making 3 character, and had 30 minutes where I couldn´t get in, I think I am pretty happy with being #10 in my group :)
- Sus -

Joyous_Sus (Ranger)

I played with Charan and I attest to his valor and courage. He was a brave soul who gave his life for our partnership.

I made it to LVL 18 Marauder but fuck if I understand how the top character is a LVL 25! I would really be curious for some guys to make a 3 hour video of how they speed to that level.

Unfortunately a lot of people use the ALT + F4 trick to stay alive. Me and Charan never used that. Played it nice and true 'til the end. Killed all bosses, never ran from anybody, like true heroes of Wraeclast ::- D

Congratulations to all winners who never chickened out of the game when surrounded.

To the guys who use ALT + F4: meh.
My article promoting PoE:
http://www.axonnsays.com/2013/01/you-are-invited-to-the-path-of-exile-open-beta

Running PoE on an Intel i5 2500K, Radeon 7950 OC, SSD Vertex 3 MI, 8 GB RAM.
I'm also a Software Engineer and Indie Game Developer ::- ). Go Go GGG!!!
"
siffin wrote:
I died in the last 2 minutes, separated from team when made new instance and was silly not to join them, got cornered, dead ;(

I was watching your progress...that sucks, dude.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
R.I.P. to the brave Duelist called ToE-..."somewhat"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info