(June 30/July 1) Hardcore Ladder Race

24 hours 2 Minutes
To qualify for top 5 places in each class do you have to be alive at the end? And is each orb randomized separately or a whole stack at once that you get for winning? (because someone getting 30 divine orbs seems a bit unbalancing)

Also prizes for reaching specific level and dying in the end should be something like half the orbs (or square root) that you would get if you stayed alive.
Last edited by Letamol on Jun 30, 2012, 10:24:05 AM
11 in the evening here . ill try to be there if awake lol . ole man here
5 hours left right? till start
Last edited by wasabisamurai on Jun 30, 2012, 11:53:28 AM
Well, bugger, starts at 5 AM for me.
Sigh - the Seacom cable is still not fixed. seems I'm going to miss the event and that sux
I'm BACK :)
"
Coldet wrote:
Sigh - the Seacom cable is still not fixed. seems I'm going to miss the event and that sux

Think positive brother.. Still an hour or so, maybe a miracle will happen, or can you change providers quick enough.. LOL
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
"
Letamol wrote:
To qualify for top 5 places in each class do you have to be alive at the end? And is each orb randomized separately or a whole stack at once that you get for winning? (because someone getting 30 divine orbs seems a bit unbalancing)

Also prizes for reaching specific level and dying in the end should be something like half the orbs (or square root) that you would get if you stayed alive.
Randomised separately
Yes you have to be alive, but you cant obtain any prizes if you die (unless you make a new character, because you have been disqualified from the league). Sometimes they hold default competitions thought where death does not disqualify you. You would get prizes even if you died that way.
why can i not create a character..........
"
why can i not create a character..........

maybe you already have too many characters on your account and need to delete one to make another.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info