(June 30/July 1) Hardcore Ladder Race

This is a temporary three hour hardcore league with more prizes than normal.

The event will run from 9am to 12noon New Zealand time on Sunday (July 1 2012). This is 2pm Saturday, Pacific time. Here is a link for more time zone conversions.

The league will be hardcore. Characters who die will be moved out of this league and into the Default league. NEW CHARACTERS MUST BE CREATED IN THIS LEAGUE TO BE ELIGIBLE. After the end of the league, they'll be moved back into the normal Hardcore or Default league depending on whether they died. The league will be open for character creation 30 minutes before the start of the competition.

Prizes:
At the end of the tournament, we will award the prizes in the Hardcore league on a character that we add to your account. If you want to transfer these prizes to the Default league, then just kill that character.

Random Currency Prizes:
For this competition, we'll be giving the winners a certain number of random currency items from the list below. These are picked with equal weighting using a random generator.

• Divine Orb
  • Exalted Orb
  • Regal Orb
  • Gemcutter's Prism
  • Blessed Orb
  • Orb of Regret
  • Orb of Scouring
  • Chaos Orb
  • Orb of Alchemy
  • Glassblower's Bauble
  • Chromatic Orb
  • Orb of Fusing
  • Orb of Chance

Top Prizes:
The top five players of each class by experience will receive prizes.
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Presence (Unique Amulet), 10 random currency items (see above list)
  • #2 player of each class: 8 random currency items
  • #3 player of each class: 6 random currency items
  • #4 player of each class: 4 random currency items
  • #5 player of each class: 2 random currency items

Witches:
  • asdasdasdasdyoshi (Lord_Yoshi)
  • Shouyu (Zahndethus)
  • MyrmiHC (Myrmi)
  • Pineki (debe)
  • Witchesone (Urkk)

Templars:
  • Metatem (Split7er)
  • Juneendlycon (Kakoethes)
  • Taxi_plz (erenhardt)
  • RavingMad (huba81)
  • Meop (Jaxtron)

Rangers:
  • CourtMaiden (Metronomy)
  • KoTaoEvent (KoTao)
  • FU_CHEE (Xoger)
  • fractalleague (fractal7)
  • Req (Dread_s)

Marauders:
  • _Tiger_Woods_ (dime)
  • Thorxon (Kyliathy)
  • FeissiMaster (Gorgor)
  • NuclearAdmiral (NuclearAdmiral)
  • Baurauder (RoedeOurm)

Duelists:
  • trutututu (Khastro)
  • Chrisonath (triada13)
  • Havenochancestowin (Semarogin)
  • mihc (prostuff)
  • BryneGareth (Sony_Black)

Shadows:
  • Richiamyte (Richaimyte)
  • Diarons (Diaron)
  • ZlyOmen (misza2909)
  • Arasverayn (Skivverus)
  • TheOtherTaffer (TheTaffer)

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
In this event, players win prizes for being alive at certain levels at the end of the event. If you reach one of these thresholds and die, you will not receive these prizes. Multiple characters on the same account can receive prizes if they are still alive at the following thresholds.

Level 29: 30 random currency items
Level 28: 20 random currency items
Level 27: 16 random currency items
Level 26: 13 random currency items
Level 25: 11 random currency items
Level 24: 10 random currency items
Level 23: 9 random currency items
Level 20-22: 8 random currency items
Level 18-19: 7 random currency items
Level 16-17: 6 random currency items
Level 14-15: 5 random currency items
Level 12-13: 4 random currency items
Level 10-11: 3 random currency items

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed. If you're in a party then only one of you will win the prize. The player will be selected randomly.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 6 random currency items - NotSoo_Visual
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 6 random currency items - asdasdasdasdyoshi
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 6 random currency items - YourBigPony
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 6 random currency items - Boomjoose_Event
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 8 random currency items - ToE_BobMarley
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 8 random currency items
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 8 random currency items
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 8 random currency items

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive the listed currency items for that area. If you are in a party, then the player who gets the killing blow on the final monster gets the prize.

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 9 random currency items - asdasdasdasdyoshi
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 9 random currency items - _Tiger_Woods_
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 9 random currency items - ToE_BobMarley
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 9 random currency items

Miscellaneous:
The game version will be whatever the current 0.9.10 version is (probably 0.9.10f). Please note that because this is a hardcore league, a single death can disqualify you.

Our decision on the winners is final. Bugs and mistakes will get in the way for many players and this is why we are running an event like this. If you lose your ability to participate due to a bug, please tell us about it and we'll do our best to fix it. We can't change the outcome of the event due to this.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 30, 2012, 8:14:42 PM
You know, you're the only one that logs in just to send out those messages...
TehHammer is not a crime!
what would be game version for event
"
Miscellaneous:
The game version will be whatever the current 0.9.10 version is (probably 0.9.10f). Please note that because this is a hardcore league, a single death can disqualify you.
TehHammer is not a crime!
Can't wait.
My orb bank hungers for a fresh infusion!
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:
My orb bank hungers for a fresh infusion!

What class are you gonna play?

Orbs are nice, but demigod is better.
i ll go shadow probably , i need to test my trap ,mines build ;D
Im jealous, dime has 4 Demigod amulets =(. I spent this week intentionally using my orbs in the worst ways possible to get rid of them. I still dont understand the crafting system anyway, I dont know why regal orbs are good, cant you just use alchemy orbs? or orbs of scouring & then alchemy if its magic? I dont know which mods are 'the best' ones, so they seem useless to me..
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Metronomy wrote:
Im jealous, dime has 4 Demigod amulets =(. I spent this week intentionally using my orbs in the worst ways possible to get rid of them. I still dont understand the crafting system anyway, I dont know why regal orbs are good, cant you just use alchemy orbs? or orbs of scouring & then alchemy if its magic? I dont know which mods are 'the best' ones, so they seem useless to me..
Unavailable

alchemy orbs are more common then regal orbs. Secondly the idea behind regal is, to get or make a magic item with 1-2 high mods (like cruel and attack speed mod) and then convert it to rare.

glhf racing :)
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info