After 12 years of Diablo II

Hello my new potential peps,

After 3 years of the first Diablo, and 12 years of farming in Diablo II and and gearing up new friends and teaching them how to be amazing. I was super excited about diablo III. After playing it for 1 month I realized how it will never live up to the potential and have longevity of diablo II nor in my opinion will it ever be as much fun. After I found random youtube videos of Path of Exile and did some reading I realized that this game is going to be great! I recently had to leave my job and take care of my family, so I am unable to buy a key to play with you all at this time, however I look forward to learning everything about this game and bringing more friendly cooperative players from Diablo II, LOL, PWI, and Diablo III here.

On that note if anyone has a spare key so I can play with you all I would greatly appreciate it and aka WUB you forever!

Look forward to seeing you someday

~LynxO
PS: If YOU give me a key, I'll stop stalking your mum... just saying

@~)~~)~~~~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WuQ0HlwlqE
If I had a key Im sure I would give you one, but I gave them out a LONG time ago. Also I think they disabled friend invite keys or something because I havent gotten one recently..

Just saying though, If you can pay $60 for Diablo III, and then you see a better game that only costs $10, what is really stopping you from buying it? Both better AND costs less, you've got the best of both worlds. Since I cant just buy keys for everyone because I'd go broke, I have a thread that 157 people have become beta members since it was created around 1 or 2 months ago.

https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase/

If you really cant afford it though, its going to be free in ~2 months. Its unfortunate, but if you really lost your job you might have to just wait
I used to manage a movie theater and someone in my family developed alzheimer's I have to take care of 24/7... so unfortunately I had to give up my position. Sadly im broke all the time now, I received Diablo III as a gift and as im sure you know its horrible unless they make a ton of changes which will not happen because of rmah. Hope they didn't take friend invites away, cause im trapped in a house with a crazy old lady with only netflixs and Diablo III for entertainment.... so guys im crossing my fingers hoping someone has a spare key they are not needing... help out if you can and hopefully I can start playing this beta before another two mths go by and i lose my mind aswell XD

lmao god I hope not....
On a brighter note, my birthday was Monday, I'll let someone buy me dinner and a diamond pack =D
Yeah i really wanna buy a pack so i can help you out Lynxo. you seem like your in the same boat as i was. You left your job to help take care of your grandma... thats heart warming bro. GOOD FOR YOU!!! =) If anyone deserves a key it you. If i can somehow come up with the cash to upgrade i will. this game is amazing so far, you will forget all about diablo when you start learning in game. DAMNIT i really wish i had a key i could give... =(

GOOD LUCK DUDE.

-HOLY
When in the lions den, be a LION.......
Holy your so awesome, don't ever let anyone tell you different.

Thanks for the bump buddy
bump? i wasnt bumping it dude. I was being honest.
When in the lions den, be a LION.......
I know you are and I totally appreciate everything you said but it did bump my thread so I was saying thank you for that, and thank you for the nice comment. Have a good night buddy hope to see you on here soon.

~LynxO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info