So what is the main league you're going to be playing in?

"
TheRabbit303 wrote:
"
LucidDreams wrote:
How does it work. If your character dies in HC can you still play it in the normal league?

Yep.

Then I dare say I will be making a new character in HC then, not much to lose you die and end up playing where you would have anyways. But with the added excitment of trying not to die with the consolation of normal league if you do.

Sounds legit
Tu Meke GGG
"
When Iron Man is out, it'll be that, but Chris has said that this is still a while out so I'll be biding my time in default.

How does iron man mode work?
I definitely want a piece of Default League since the economy will be more stable and thriving(I'm to assume) on there, but it all boils down to what kind of options we can choose from with privatized leagues.

If I can rent out a private league and grow it to be something a lot of people are aware of, I would be incredibly excited to do so. It would be cool to do a league merger of sorts with another private league where the owners of both decide on a common ruleset to merge their participants under.

I'm incredibly excited for this aspect of the game, so I'll really just have to wait and see before I go off on all of my ideas for this already awesome feature :).
Mayhaps Hardcore if the last closed beta patch doesn't change too many things, otherwise one more Default character to get a feel for endgame difficulty, then one Hardcore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info