forum lurkers

I lurk, but I have a few posts under my belt . As for D3 forums, they are far and away more enjoyable than the game is, sort of. I did grow tired of them quickly, just like the game.

Coincidence, I think not.
I don't hand out keys to beggars. Its $10 bucks for one.....go mow a lawn or something.
"Stocking"? Reallllyyyy.
thanks for people not lurking remember when you read a thread its kinda nice to say things like good read, thanks for the info, good idea, and or +1.
just something to show that you didnt lurk lol even writing lurked is a goood show of faith lol.
if it wasnt good start a debate these are always fun :)

PoE is by far the funnest game i played in a long time!

also try to support the small company with any donations it goes along way maybe getting some servers up for other areas or some thing i hear a lot of chatter in game, people asking if there area is going to get a server in the future, but servers are expensive in areas and this games free so lets try to help people out and make this game better in any way possible.
please post ideas in the beta feed back forums theres always those small things that we notice that they might not have and those small things is what polishes a game. :)
Please don't pm me asking for beta keys :)
Last edited by Sillex on Jun 28, 2012, 3:02:26 PM
Would you turn a blind eye to a lurker that tries to not be a lurker but can't muster the words to be anything other?

Post after post, wanting a response. Hoping for a comment from GGG.... but alas, just lurking.
Yeah no, I have no keys left. Sorry to disappoint.
I cannot see lurkers I only see the black matter left in their wake.
Please don't pm me asking for beta keys :)
Last edited by Sillex on Jun 29, 2012, 3:54:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info