Cut Throat Mode

It just makes me so happy I want to cry

I'm not even joking

Just when you thought it was a waste of time to play any game ever because they were all so pussified..

*joytears*
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
It's a LOT of fun. I'm not one for pvp typically -- I find it difficult to compete with people who are more dedicated to getting good gear while I goof around. Cut-Throat mode, at least in a short-term context, is more like a race, a death race in fact. Everyone starts at zero. The playing field is level.

And waypoints are terrifying.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Like what kind of time line are you looking at for one "round" of cut-throat mode?

can you hop in mid-round?

Sort of confused on the concept
When I heard about cutthroat league I had a vision of a place, and in that place I saw a man, and in that man I saw my sword, and in my inventory I saw his loot
Yeah, how is instancing going to be handled? Surely there'll be more people in the cutthroat league than the game can support if every player in a zone is put in the same instance of that zone?
This mode reminds me a lot like "The Hunger Games"

may the odds ever be in your favor..
"
Corpsious wrote:
Yeah, how is instancing going to be handled? Surely there'll be more people in the cutthroat league than the game can support if every player in a zone is put in the same instance of that zone?

Not everyone will in the same instance. There is a cap of 12 per instance that way a party of 6 can fight against another 6.
GA
"
xpkzslayer wrote:
"
Corpsious wrote:

Not everyone will in the same instance. There is a cap of 12 per instance that way a party of 6 can fight against another 6.

Too cool!
Coolness OVERLOAD

Systems MELTING DOWN
Im actually very exited to, cant wait to get into the beta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info