Please bring the game to the Xbox 360

"
zeroayan wrote:
The main idea is pretty good having a console version might be fun, but if they ever did it would need to be a SP like, since patches are very expensive for publishers, and this game would be always evolving... I vote for a SP like of path of exile on consoles, may not be as fun as multiplayer but still people could have some fun with it xD

Would be rather pointless.

As people have mentioned before, games like this (Arpgs but moreover F2P games) require continuous updates, releasing it on consoles isn't realistic, especially for a small company like GGG.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Did you guys asked about this to microsoft? Those bloody people will destroy every cool feature of the game or make it payable!
I'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.
~Immortal Technique
"
Tagek wrote:
"
zeroayan wrote:
The main idea is pretty good having a console version might be fun, but if they ever did it would need to be a SP like, since patches are very expensive for publishers, and this game would be always evolving... I vote for a SP like of path of exile on consoles, may not be as fun as multiplayer but still people could have some fun with it xD

Would be rather pointless.

As people have mentioned before, games like this (Arpgs but moreover F2P games) require continuous updates, releasing it on consoles isn't realistic, especially for a small company like GGG.

You missed my point, I was thinking of GGG making a game for the console, not just port it to it, doens't need to be POE, and also not free to play or even online.

I would by a SP ARPG by GGG if it had the same quality and kind of content that POE have until now, it would be pretty sweet xD

I played Sacred 2 and enjoyed a lot and I miss ARPG on consoles...
@ OP, No.
I don't hand out keys to beggars. Its $10 bucks for one.....go mow a lawn or something.
Last edited by Suriakk on Jun 28, 2012, 12:43:11 PM
"
SuperSaiyan4 wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:
This won't happen due to Microsoft's "close environment" nature, I mean how many MMOs are on the Xbox anyway? Compare to say, the PS3(either the ones that are out, or are coming out).

Not to mention they charge an arm and leg for each patch a game puts out.

Well the only MMO on the PS3 which is not really a compareable game is DC Universe.

The Xbox 360 has Final Fantasy 11 which is more compareable and has constant updates patches etc so if anything the Xbox 360 proves that it can be done.

Also The Witcher 2 is on the 360 plays with a controller perfectly well, also Sacred 2 and many many other RPG's.

The Witcher 2 is quite complext and if they can get that to work with a controller flawlessly then cannot see why anyone else would have any issues.

No, there's a few more on the PS3...I don't remember their names atm though, there's also FF14 coming too.

And FF11 on the xbox is it's own server, they can not play with ps2/pc players.

The Wither 2 and Sacred 2 are NOT MMOs.

"
ShihTzu wrote:
Won't happen. Microsoft is VERY hard to work with with regards to free content. Not even VALVE could work with them to offer Steam, the biggest online distributor of content ever. This game won't ever be on xbox 360 and that's a VERY good thing.

Yep.
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Jun 29, 2012, 8:55:16 AM
Why does everyone ask this for almost all games?
I want it on megadrive.
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
No!
Every PC game which touches consoles turns to shit.
Not only that, but PC needs some PC exclusive games.
Bump for teh lulz
Hello I have a question.
Last edited by Redentor on Jan 20, 2017, 4:16:36 AM
OP, your wish has been granted.
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info