Please bring the game to the Xbox 360

Wow I actually got mad at this threads title and I can't believe some one would wanna ruin this by putting it on console just wait for d3, its already being made for consoles and should be around mid 2013 last I heard please leave PoE out of the console topic that scares me.
Please don't pm me asking for beta keys :)
Last edited by Sillex on Jun 28, 2012, 1:07:41 AM
Lol this topic has been hijacked into a PC vs consoles thread.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
consoles are the reason video gaming is what it is today.....i blame it on consoles. seriously.
"
consoles are the reason video gaming is what it is today.....i blame it on consoles. seriously.
i beg to differ i think the real thing that made games what they are today is the invention of the calculator.
Please don't pm me asking for beta keys :)
"
vampirekid13 wrote:
Well, since gaming today is in a better state than ever before, three cheers for consoles, I guess.

(Seriously, I don't see how anyone who looks beyond the blockbusters and beyond bullshit nostalgia can be at all pessimistic about this stuff)
Consoles are pretty much for people who don't like to be bothered to think. Or for games exclusive to consoles. Which usually don't require thought either. But yeah most people are really, really stupid, I mean look around at the world and its pretty obvious. Big companies are taking peoples beloved series, and changing their target audience to the mindless populace that just wants BANG FLASH BOOM HEADSHOT POW. The only good thing that has come out of it is games that challenge the stupid parade, like this one.
"
Big companies are taking peoples beloved series, and changing their target audience to the mindless populace that just wants BANG FLASH BOOM HEADSHOT POW.
This is no different than any other form of mass-produced sensory entertainment. Film and music have been doing this for decades, long before video games became popular. "Oh, they like that style? Let's get on that bandwagon." Look at action movies. They're generally terrible, with recycled stories, lame dialogue, and poor acting. Most of the budget goes into the explosions, and people eat them up like popcorn.

Quality isn't important when an initial surge of ignorant purchasers create a profit before they realize how bad it is. After the initial surge, the company uses those sales as propaganda for how popular the product is, enticing more people to buy it. That's basic marketing, and it's the consumers' fault for creating it and falling for it.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Jun 28, 2012, 11:13:55 AM
"
Consoles are pretty much for people who don't like to be bothered to think. Or for games exclusive to consoles. Which usually don't require thought either. But yeah most people are really, really stupid, I mean look around at the world and its pretty obvious. Big companies are taking peoples beloved series, and changing their target audience to the mindless populace that just wants BANG FLASH BOOM HEADSHOT POW. The only good thing that has come out of it is games that challenge the stupid parade, like this one.

How about for people that don't actually have the money required to buy a solid gaming PC?
You sound like an arrogant douche or 'PC Elitist', if you prefer.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Last edited by Tagek on Jun 28, 2012, 12:09:49 PM
The main idea is pretty good having a console version might be fun, but if they ever did it would need to be a SP like, since patches are very expensive for publishers, and this game would be always evolving... I vote for a SP like of path of exile on consoles, may not be as fun as multiplayer but still people could have some fun with it xD
Sounds like it's time to bundle this one off to off-topic.

Also, to remind people to be civil.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type