Complaint about quivers

Unavailable

Don't know about you, but I think the affixes they get scale pretty well. Just like with Rings, Belts, and Amulets, though, I wish that the base stat that the item was based off of could scale a little better. You are right: the 1-3 Phy damage on this quiver is pretty much negligible in comparison to anything else, but it still is a good item.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Chris wrote:
"
game = unfinished

This is indeed the answer.

I love when I get one right!
I do think the base stats could scale a lot better, but bows are "two-handed" weapons - thus quivers should only give weak mods. I don't see very many Marauders getting another item slot to go with their 2h weapon.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
anubite wrote:
I do think the base stats could scale a lot better, but bows are "two-handed" weapons - thus quivers should only give weak mods. I don't see very many Marauders getting another item slot to go with their 2h weapon.

I have always wanted to suggest this though. Why can't we have an off-hand item like Bracers or something that works with a one-handed weapon *or* a 2-handed weapon? It wouldn't need to be big, but something similar to a quiver would be acceptable. No sockets. Small stat bump. But something to fill up that empty space.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info