Complaint about quivers

Why do they all look the same?.. when you equip it on the character, they all the look same.

Secondly, quivers make too little of an impact in later difficulty since they dont get better. Why cant it be like D3 where you can get awesome quivers with crazy stats
game = unfinished
"
game = unfinished

This is indeed the answer.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Futtbucker wrote:
Why do they all look the same?.. when you equip it on the character, they all the look same.

Secondly, quivers make too little of an impact in later difficulty since they dont get better. Why cant it be like D3 where you can get awesome quivers with crazy stats

Just reroll the stats on it at higher level.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
"
Futtbucker wrote:
Why cant it be like D3

Hey now, stop right there.
There is almost nothing good about D3 aside from polished animation.
"
"
Futtbucker wrote:
Why cant it be like D3

There's plenty good about it. And he's only referring to the quivers not the entire game.

On a side note you can find rare quivers which I think are pretty good:
Unavailable

Probably not the most amazing one but it's the best I've found so far. I'm pretty satisfied with it. Most of the magic ones suck, some are decent though.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Seraphyx wrote:
"
"
Futtbucker wrote:
Why cant it be like D3

There's plenty good about it. And he's only referring to the quivers not the entire game.

Unavailable

Probably not the most amazing one but it's the best I've found so far. I'm pretty satisfied with it. Most of the magic ones suck, some are decent though.

Aside from graphics I don't see anything "good" about D3.
But I don't want to start another discussion. Let's leave it at that. Everyone has an opinion.
Last edited by Tanit on Jun 28, 2012, 1:19:43 AM
We don't need another D3 vs PoE debate for the millionth time.

As for Quivers, you can easily just upgrade one as you go along just like any other item. Sink enough currency orbs into one and you will eventually hit stats you want. There's also a unique quiver thats pretty good for low levels.
"
Seraphyx wrote:
"
"
Futtbucker wrote:
Why cant it be like D3

Unavailable

Boring bro, want dem 50% ias
"
Boring bro, want dem 50% ias

Remember that quivers are used together with bows - That means that if both the bow and the quiver would have superb mods, a bowmans main attack might get over-buffed. I think you need to count bows and quivers as one item (like a twohanded sword), and therefor either item can't have to many mods, but together they get about the same amount as a regular twohanded item.

Now, I haven't played enough to know if this is the way that it's done (only played during the last open beta weekend), but according to me, that's what would make the most sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info