BSOD

"
DocSilly wrote:
I hope you can fix this problem, just got back from my very first BSOD in a very long time when entering Forest Encampment. Been running fine till then, no problema at all even when tabbing in and out several times to browse on my second monitor.

Win7 64 and old PCI X-Fi card.

It Helps but does not completely solve...There is an E_outofmemory error (defragmentation of the memory or a Leak) that they are still trying to solve. This can produce BSOD sometimes, after awhile and generally when zoning.
CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable
I can play through all the levels except Vaal ruins with my x-fi card. I tried three times every attempt to get the same result, BSOD.
Whem I've disabled the card its works fine.
"
sugarberci wrote:
I can play through all the levels except Vaal ruins with my x-fi card. I tried three times every attempt to get the same result, BSOD.
When I've disabled the card its works fine.

Thank you for the update.

CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable
Hope this gets fixed soon. Going to try playing with the sound disabled, but at the moment I get 2-3 BSOD a day and if I get more I'll have to stop playing, can't be good for my PC.

- Creative sound
- Windows7 64
Last edited by Akimb0 on Aug 1, 2012, 6:26:56 AM
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329293

that is the website for the support website for MS detailing the stop error (BSOD) i got just a few minutes ago. It does NOT state it comes from the sound card or any drivers pertaining to it but is in fact related almost specifically to the video card. the only BSOD's ive ever gotten in years was when playing this game and this is the same one over and over again.

P.S. yes I have a creative card and yes I have the fix implemented. :D
"
Mahona wrote:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329293

that is the website for the support website for MS detailing the stop error (BSOD) i got just a few minutes ago. It does NOT state it comes from the sound card or any drivers pertaining to it but is in fact related almost specifically to the video card. the only BSOD's ive ever gotten in years was when playing this game and this is the same one over and over again.

P.S. yes I have a creative card and yes I have the fix implemented. :D

This right here. Still getting BSoDs, I do have a Creative sound card but the Creative fix on the known issues list does nothing for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info