PoE livestream with Beta Keys in 3 Hours!

Stream was fun to watch.
Many people there who were new to PoE and also some people who knew something about the game.
So all in all it was a good time we had watching you play trough hardcore.

Big Thanks to Zyx, Normnasty, Primality & Zancku for their keys they gave out during the stream.

Hope to see you all again soon either on your stream.

Gotta dl it now and try it out soon!
IGN: wuseliges_Wu
Thanks everybody for stopping by!

The stream was a huge success and we spread a lot of PoE love tonight!

Congratulations again to all of the winners and we hope to see everybody back tomorrow night. :)
IGN Astramor
"
Primality wrote:

Congratulations again to all of the winners and we hope to see everybody back tomorrow night. :)

Could you give me an ETA of when the stream will be live and what timezone it is in?
"
benh66 wrote:
"
Primality wrote:

Could you give me an ETA of when the stream will be live and what timezone it is in?

Tonight we went live at 9:30pm EST. NormNasty and I are in the east coast of USA and Zyx is one hour behind us.

Tomorrow we expect to start streaming around the same time we did tonight.

Hope to see you there!
IGN Astramor
I would like to be there again tonight but I completely forgot I have a friend of a friend's B-day to go to (One of those things where you don't really have to go but you kind of feel obligated after being asked) Hopefully I'm not out too late and I'll get home in time to catch you guys still streaming.
twitch.tv/xenogard
"
Primality wrote:
"
benh66 wrote:
"
Primality wrote:

Tonight we went live at 9:30pm EST. NormNasty and I are in the east coast of USA and Zyx is one hour behind us.

Tomorrow we expect to start streaming around the same time we did tonight.

Hope to see you there!

Unfortunately i wont be able to make it (school -_-)

Hopefully you guys do some streams/giveaways when im on break in a week :D
Yea guys huge success last night! A constant 35+ viewers with a max of about 55 was amazing!

We'll be doing the same thing tonight, with a few keys to give away again :). Watch for the new topic!
I always thought the future depended on the choices you made.
bump
It was a great night! Look forward to seeing you all again and hopefully some new people as well!
Is there a live stream tonight aswell?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info