PoE livestream with Beta Keys in 3 Hours!

Hey guys! Me & Zyx are gonna be hosting a new PoE stream and we want everyone who has the time to stop on in and chat with us, ask questions, and generally just have a good time.

We're gonna be partnering up and giving commentary on the game, we'll be playing fresh characters on hardcore and will generally try and rush Act 1 & 2 normal as quickly as possible so we can show the viewers the higher difficulties of the game.

We'll be running interesting builds and we'll talk about how we plan to develop our characters during the stream and answer questions on any other character classes/builds or skills that you might want to know.

We were part of KnowledgeD3's 24 hour stream and it was a blast. So we're hoping that we can turn this stream into a very tight knit and fun place to hang out and watch some game-play so make sure you guys participate!

So here's some general information regarding the stream:

Information:

- Stream can be found at: http://www.twitch.tv/zyx_exile

- We will be starting in about 3 hours. Or 8:30pm central mountain time. I will update this thread when the stream goes live.

- We'll have live audio and commentary between me and Zyx. Questions will be answered to the best of our abilities.

- The stream will run for several hours. We are unsure how long. But we hope to complete at least both normal and cruel difficulty in one go.

- 2-3 Beta keys will be given away during the stream at random intervals.

And now here's some information on the Beta Keys which is what everyone reading this thread is probably looking forward to!

Beta Key Information:

- 2-3 Beta Keys are available.

- You must be an active participator in the stream chat to be eligible for a key.

- Keys will be given out randomly using a random name selector.

- Keys will be given out at intervals that are to be decided throughout the course of the stream by me and Zyx.

Alright, thats it. We hope to see you guys there! Please keep in mind that the stream will not start for another 3 hours from the time this topic is posted.
IGN Astramor
Last edited by Astramor on Jun 26, 2012, 6:56:40 PM
awesome! thanks, can't wait to join you guys! following your stream now :)
following :)
Two hours!
I always thought the future depended on the choices you made.
ONE hour till stream!
yess following as firetree1 great idea iv'e been struggling with a2, damn monkeys -.-
http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/
Stream is going LIVE! Everyone go go!
i want a beta key please
Looking good so far!
They are streaming now guys! Completely legit if anyone was wondering :) I was the first to win a key. I will be repaying the favor in a few days by buying my own early access pack.

Come and join us, the guys streaming have been great with answering questions for those of us who are new to the game and don't know much about it.

I'd like to thank everyone on the stream :)
twitch.tv/xenogard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info