1 month Race streaming/ RIP 69 died to monkey 2 shot

Hello all, I am a no name streamer who just started streaming 2 weeks ago.

Every race I have been in for PoE I have placed in top 20 for class and 1 top 10 finish.

I will be streaming my adventure for this month, I normally stream 10-3ish am CST

I can be found here at, twitch.tv/nithryok

**Currently offline**

For this race I will be playing a sporkermancer

Tonight's adventure I had to cut short since I had a massive head ache that plagued me for a few hours so I am going to sleep after this post. I will post a update when I am back on and what I accomplished for the race that day.

Day 1: Started out strong going as sweep starting skill, made it to chatter where he froze and killed the entire pub party. I knew I should of skipped him! So I died at level 9.

Character 2, Currently in act 2 level 20, I have done weaver, and bear and tomorrow hope to finish up act 3 and farm ledge in act 1 cruel, but we will see what fate has in-store.

Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Last edited by Nithryok on May 8, 2013, 1:06:43 AM
**online**
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
**offline**

SO tonight I have made it to cruel ledge and grinded up to level 38. tomorrow gonna be a long fellshrine farm.

Found out you only need 1 spell totem for 2 totems... got the 4 main gems I wanted, but can't seem to roll the correct colors rgbb, did about 20 chromes and no luck so far. Oh well RNG is RNG, see you tomorrow night viewers!
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
** online**
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
**Offline**

So today's adventures yeided my second exalted ever, a few chaos and a gcp.

I have played 95% self found so far, only bought gloves from a guy and there were the wrong colors and I did the trade cause I wasn't paying attention...

So Mr. Hammer Time Vaal. You almost made me have a heart attack 2 times in 15 mins! This is not good for my health of my HC characters either! You are no longer allowed to laser shock me 2x in a row due to desync! Thought you did give me a good rush, and you have yet to be the hardest fight out of all my characters, more than likely since I am 95% self found.

So I ended the night at lvl 47 in sarn, time to pick up some max fire res and start heading out to docks where I will stay to mid-late 50's. And hope I find some better equipment! I am still using white boots and a blue helm with only life regen on it!
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
**online**
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
**offline**

So in tonights adventure, nothing real special, got a upgrade to my boots I found, and found 2 uniques.

Now im level 56 and I am really starting to need gear upgrades to progress, im only at 1500 life and 400 es. So untill I can find upgrades it looks like I will be stuck farming ledge... ugh.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
**Offline**

Last night:
So I didn't get to put in last nights update. I got a 5l chest now and my sparks do 180 dmg and I am level 61. Brutas and Mervil were to scary and I did not pass a self gear check to have enough life to survive more than 2 hits so I had to pay someone to kill them for me.

Starting fellshrine runs at lvl 57 with 1400 HP and 400 ES is scary as hell and I don't recommend it. That being said, I managed to stay alive and I am currently level 61 as I said above with 1600 life and 1400 ES and I feel much safer. I have also respeced out of any + minion life + summons since at this point the zombie+minion life + elem resist puts my zombies at roughly 4k life which is more than enough time for the totems to kill what ever they are tanking, and that is the reason I dropped minion passives, don't need them anymore.

I think I am going to grind out fellshrine till I level up my spark again. and pick up some more life/es and damage. Also at this point I want to make sure I have maxed out res before I go fight vaal and if possible, I would like to bump my life/es to 2k each.

For those of you interested, I will post my current build.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAP0CcQSzBVsUTRSwF1AaOB0UKU8spzbpOVI6MDrYO-FG10wtTdhObU99VcZYB1nzWitdxl8qYG1mnme9bRlwfXRVfM6AVoFvgh6Cm4M4iEKLjIx2j0aQVZuhnYCePKIAo_KnCKeEqZWsmLw3wBrB889l0NDa3d3z4XPi9-Nq6-TsOO0g7m_wH_Id99f60g==

My next few levels are going into picking up + ES nodes, arcane focus and unnatural calm, and then maybe some life nodes ( TBH I haven't planned out my build past this yet )

Current gear

Spoiler

I really hope to find a Shavronne's Wrappings and Rathpith Globe. I'm sure lot's of people want these but, for me IMO they are best in slot for this hybrid life/es totem build.

1. So far, as my race feedback would be is, do not let people share accounts it ruins it for the rest of us who are trying in this race. I won't name names but the top racers in this season have been logged in 24/7 playing since the start of the race.

2. End of act 1 and start of act 2 in merciless is a massive gear check at this point in the game. I made it to this point using level 30-40 equipped items some of them blue and all but a pair of gloves was self found. Do I think you avg player will make it here first try? No not a chance in hell on HC. I think it would take a GOOD player 3 characters before they make much progress through merciless which is good imo. I don't want every tom dick and harry making it to that point first try, this game has a steep learning curve and I think it should stay that way.

IF anyone has questions, comments, concerns, feel free to leave them here and I will do my best to answer them.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
** online**
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
I'm really enjoying your writing, so keep up the good work - and good luck :)
Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info