/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

CURRENCY STASH TAB SALE PLS :(
"
akuralay wrote:

They do stashes once a month I beleive, with the last one been this weekend just passed.
They sometimes did it like once a week but yeah its once a month now which I don't like. Just checked it. 2018-02-02 Currency Stash Tab Account 75 60 20.00% I would really love that if it happens. (HEAR ME OUT!:P)
They should probably put all tabs (or account transactions) on sale at the beginning of the new league
"
akuralay wrote:

Check the Daily Deals wiki. Super Stash tab sales (this year) were on January 12th and February 2nd. That means the next stash tab sale weekend will start on the 23rd.

It's not rocket science to look at the wiki or spreadsheet and see 3 weeks between these weekend sales. Did IQs suddenly just drop... oh damn!... that happened in 2016 and why Trump is president. Sorry, my bad.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
akuralay wrote:

Check the Daily Deals wiki. Super Stash tab sales (this year) were on January 12th and February 2nd. That means the next stash tab sale weekend will start on the 23rd.

It's not rocket science to look at the wiki or spreadsheet and see 3 weeks between these weekend sales. Did IQs suddenly just drop... oh damn!... that happened in 2016 and why Trump is president. Sorry, my bad.

I did check it but i am champing at the bit thats all.
Shield sale, but why only the old mtx , excludes new? Lame...?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
akuralay wrote:

I think alot of players dun know that tab sales come every 3 weeks.

But its great that it happens frequently enough so people dun have to wait for too long if they missed out on the previous sales.

And regarding trump... yes trump is not a politician. Yes tats rite. He's not a politician.

Tats the main reason why he was elected to be president. Unlike the fake hillary n obama who was part of the rigged system.

People r tired of all tat political bullshit and yes... they r both traitors.
34pre98qua
Seems we got a off schedule tab sale?
hello, i have had no internet for the last 10 days

here is what is currently on sale today, which is changing in 15 minutes and includes the lunaris armour set

Spoiler

Premium Stash Tab Bundle
Premium Stash Tab Bundle
Preview
Adds six extra premium tabs to your shared stash (at a discounted price). Premium tabs can have their name and colour changed whenever you want.
You save
Map Stash Tab
Map Stash Tab
Preview
Add a Map Stash Tab to your account. Map stash tabs can hold 72 of each map type.
Fragment Stash Tab
Fragment Stash Tab
Preview
Add a Fragment Stash Tab to your account. Fragment Stash Tabs can hold 5000 of each Fragment type.
Currency Stash Tab
Currency Stash Tab
Preview
Add a Currency Stash Tab to your account. Currency Stash Tabs can hold 5000 of many currency types.
Lunaris Armour Pack
Lunaris Armour Pack
Preview
Contains the Lunaris Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Gloves armour skins (at a discounted price).
You save
Premium Quad Stash Tab
Premium Quad Stash Tab
Preview
Add a premium Quad Stash Tab to your account. Premium Quad Stash Tabs have four times the space of regular Stash Tabs.
Azure Seraph Weapon Effect
Azure Seraph Weapon Effect
Preview
Imbues a weapon with the Azure Seraph weapon effect.
Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab
Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab
Preview
Upgrade an existing tab in your shared stash to a premium tab. Premium tabs can have their name and colour changed whenever you want.
Steam-powered Portal Effect
Steam-powered Portal Effect
Preview
Replaces the standard effect on portals you create with a steam-powered effect.
Stash Tab Bundle
Stash Tab Bundle
Add six extra tabs to your shared stash (at a discounted price).
You save
Arcane Tome Totem
Arcane Tome Totem
Preview
Replaces any Spell or Ranged Attack totem with an Arcane Tome.
Premium Stash Tab
Premium Stash Tab
Preview
Add an extra premium tab to your shared stash. Premium tabs can have their name and colour changed whenever you want.
Lunaris Helmet
Lunaris Helmet
Preview
Replaces the appearance of a piece of headgear with the Lunaris helmet.
Extra Stash Tab
Extra Stash Tab
Add an extra tab to your shared stash.
Lunaris Body Armour
Lunaris Body Armour
Preview
Replaces the appearance of a piece of body armour with the Lunaris body armour.
Essence Stash Tab
Essence Stash Tab
Preview
Add an Essence Tab to your account. Essence Stash Tabs can hold 5000 of each Essence type.
Lunaris Gloves
Lunaris Gloves
Preview
Replaces the appearance of a pair of gloves with the Lunaris gloves.
Divination Stash Tab
Divination Stash Tab
Preview
Add a Divination Stash Tab to your account. Divination Stash Tabs can hold 5000 of each Divination Card.
Lunaris Boots
Lunaris Boots
Preview
Replaces the appearance of a pair of boots with the Lunaris boots.
Premium Guild Stash Tab
Premium Guild Stash Tab
Add a premium stash tab to your Guild Stash. Access permissions for Officers and Members can be set. Only Guild Leaders can buy this
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info