/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Had to upgrade my Pack to buy the Gloom Armour... WORTH IT.
"
Exelion39 wrote:

Those are some sexy togs, to be sure! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Exelion39 wrote:

That's a good 'un!

Trying to decide between that and the Obsidian Seraph set myself. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Sweet almighty jesus. I have to upgrade to Beast just for this sale.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

GGG is going to make so much money this weekend... I can't wait till I'm off work tomorrow to go nuts on supporter packs for this sale, I'm so excited! It is going all weekend right?
Finally jumped and bought the Dragon Armour set. I was planning on buying it couple of days ago but I'm glad I played out the waiting game.

Wooo can't wait to try it out! If GGG keeps putting out sales on my wishlist items, I might have to upgrade to Eclipse pack hehe

"
VigilanteCat wrote:
GGG is going to make so much money this weekend... I can't wait till I'm off work tomorrow to go nuts on supporter packs for this sale, I'm so excited! It is going all weekend right?

Yep, you got all weekend to snatch the armour set you want while they're on sale.
猿も木から落ちる。
원숭이도 나무에서 떨어질 때가 있다.
Even monkeys fall from trees.

Started playing beta in March 2013, quit in March 2014, came back in March 2017, and is addicted ever since. (inb4 I quit in March 2018 (lol didn't happen yay))
Last edited by NnK_Oliver on Jun 16, 2017, 4:22:46 AM
I hope they put discount percentages on the Specials page, I didn't even notice how cheap the elite pack was. Total discount on some of these packs is well over 50%.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1912118

all armour sets are currently on sale...

Holy Shit! All 23 armour sets on sale through Monday. GGG is making me work harder to keep the wiki and spreadsheet up to date but these are great sales.

Side Note: Hey Dreggon, did you like/love Legacy League? I finally saw the mythical Albino Rhoa and killed same for the feather (I almost was sad that I did that to such a rare creature), got a 6L chest to drop in the wild off of a rogue leaguestone that said it would drop a corrupted item, and the talking Jack The Axe weapon. Great league for me so I caved and got the supporter pack. You should have too but that's gone now.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jun 16, 2017, 8:51:56 AM
"
Dreggon wrote:
I hope they put discount percentages on the Specials page, I didn't even notice how cheap the elite pack was. Total discount on some of these packs is well over 50%.

I just got the wiki/spreadsheet updated. Yes, a few of the sets are discounted more than when previously on sale. After copy/paste I had to go back and check all the numbers (GGG is trying to trip me up). The last 4 are 50% but I don't see anything higher than that.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
why oh why cant the new MXT system be working!
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info